STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017 - Page 84
Like Tree863Likes

Thread: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

They are very busy with 2 events, MunichTime and the Worn and Wound event in NYC, which might have effects on the communication at the moment.

You're not wrong, the email return mentions both Munich and New York.

You're not wrong, the email return mentions both Munich and New York.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Myron View Post
    I'm still waiting for my MABLE. I've been given four different should-be-ready-by dates by Stowa, the latest being Oct 20. Honestly, I don't really believe it anymore. I know it will be worth it, but it has been a long wait. It also seems like maybe they aren't building them in the order they were paid for. I sent my money in early February, so it's a little frustrating seeing orders paid for after mine being fulfilled before mine. I take it this means the actual watchmakers just grab whatever case is next in line...
    Well, yet another Your-Watch-Should-Be-Ready-In-One-to-Two-Weeks Stowa promise has come and gone. I sent an inquiry to the last person to get in touch with me about it and received an out-of-office reply suggesting I contact one of two other representatives. So I did, and got an out-of-office auto-reply for that person too. I have now tried the third person, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be told that my watch will be ready for shipping in one to two weeks. :(

At this point I am seriously considering just canceling this order. I am wondering if anyone has received their MABLE recently, or if the whole project is just stuck because of the issue with the dials.

Thanks,

Myron
    hidden830726 likes this.

I received mine exactly 3 weeks ago.

Yup, me too. Same two out-of-office auto-replies. Frustrating.
    hidden830726 likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Myron View Post
    Well, yet another Your-Watch-Should-Be-Ready-In-One-to-Two-Weeks Stowa promise has come and gone. I sent an inquiry to the last person to get in touch with me about it and received an out-of-office reply suggesting I contact one of two other representatives. So I did, and got an out-of-office auto-reply for that person too. I have now tried the third person, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be told that my watch will be ready for shipping in one to two weeks. :(

At this point I am seriously considering just canceling this order. I am wondering if anyone has received their MABLE recently, or if the whole project is just stuck because of the issue with the dials.

Thanks,

Myron
    Pre-orders are the worst. I do them less and less now. I'll only do one if I'm reasonably certain it'll be a month or two. Never anything longer than that. Now that pre-orders are so popular the manufacturers have become sloppy. It's now an accepted fact that you have to wait, so no one cares about delivering.
    Last edited by TripleCalendar; October 30th, 2017 at 17:13.

Got an email today saying it'll be ready in another couple of weeks. So that's mid November at best, what's the chance of getting it this year. It's a shame as the excitement is long gone and I too and wavering and thinking about alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleCalendar View Post
    Pre-orders are the worst. I do them less and less now. I'll only do one if I'm reasonably certain it'll be a month or two. Never anything longer than that. Now that pre-orders are so popular the manufacturers have become sloppy. It's now an accepted fact that you have to wait, so no one cares about delivering.
    Agreed.

I've now received my third out-of-office auto-reply from Stowa, so no news on delivery dates this week. I wouldn't mind except that they keep saying it'll be one to two weeks, and then when that fails to materialize I have to write to them for the update. There's something wrong with this customer service model.

Quote Originally Posted by Myron
    I've now received my third out-of-office auto-reply from Stowa .....
    To their defense: did you see the thread about the good Stowa people at W&W in NYC?

Quote Originally Posted by TripleCalendar
    Pre-orders are the worst. I do them less and less now. I'll only do one if I'm reasonably certain it'll be a month or two ....
    I take it you have no kids and aren't planning on having any?

Page 84 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Thread Information