STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017 - Page 87
Like Tree863Likes

Thread: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Re: STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

Quote Originally Posted by schticy View Post
    My MABLE arrived today - brushed & no date. I think it looks great!

Everything arrived wrapped in Stowa wrapping paper - seems appropriate for an anniversary watch.
    For a moment thought I was missing the spare caseback, but it was safely stowed inside the inner section of the box.

It's taken pride of place alongside my other marines. It's the same dial colour as the MOBLE, but its sufficiently different - especially in the brushed case.

Some quick photos:

I admire your Stowa's collection...

cheers
    ​Instagram @fliegerb777

Citizen, Glycine, JLC, Laco, Minorva, Orient, Rolex, Sevenfriday, Stowa, Tag Heuer, Vostok

For those who have ordered the 90th LE Flieger, may I ask to you how long does it take to get the watch delivered to each of you?

The reason I asked because I'm at the point of pulling the trigger to order either Stowa 90th Years LE Flieger or one other particular brand with their LE as well, and I'm a bit concern about the "promise" of the delivery.

Thanks,

Jimmy
    Last edited by jimmytamp; November 6th, 2017 at 18:07.
    ​Instagram @fliegerb777

Citizen, Glycine, JLC, Laco, Minorva, Orient, Rolex, Sevenfriday, Stowa, Tag Heuer, Vostok

Got mine about a month ago. The wait was 2-3 longer than the quoted wait time. It was worth it. Got the le chrono
    jimmytamp likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Julyan View Post
    Got mine about a month ago. The wait was 2-3 longer than the quoted wait time. It was worth it. Got the le chrono
    Thanks Julyan..
    ​Instagram @fliegerb777

Stowa Flieger Klassik 40 Baumuster B with Vintage Lume

I no longer see the Vintage Lume version of the Flieger Klassik 40 Baumuster B on Stowa's website anymore.

I don't want to buy the green lume version, however.

May I ask if any of the good folks here know how to go about ordering one that has the vintage vanilla/yellowish lume, please?

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualmonitors View Post

I no longer see the Vintage Lume version

how to go about ordering one that has the vintage vanilla/yellowish lume, please?
    Unfortunately, since the aged lume is special for the anniversary limited edition, they may have exhausted their supply/ended the run.
    You might try emailing them just in case…
    You have other options if they are out though: you can watch the forums for one to pop up secondhand, or, I suspect, watch the website very closely. Stowa does special deals during the holiday season where they sell watches that have only been used for display/trade shows. I'd say the odds are pretty good that a B-dial with aged lume will be one of these. Good luck!

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dualmonitors View Post

I no longer see the Vintage Lume version of the Flieger Klassik 40 Baumuster B on Stowa's website anymore.

I don't want to buy the green lume version, however.

May I ask if any of the good folks here know how to go about ordering one that has the vintage vanilla/yellowish lume, please?

Thank you in advance.
    How often will you ask ? Don‘t you think only one post will do the trick ?
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

I discovered today, to my surprise, that the manual wind version of the movement are in a case that is 1mm thinner than the automatic movement's case! (this is for the Baumuster B 40mm model)

Nowhere in their literature does it say that.

May I ask if anyone knew that? Just want to confirm that it is indeed true/accurate.

Thank you.

I know for the Partitio and suspected it for the antea and flieger.

It would be good to add the info in the faq as it's not easy to get the info from the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Fikk View Post
    I know for the Partitio and suspected it for the antea and flieger.

It would be good to add the info in the faq as it's not easy to get the info from the website.

Thanks, @Fikk. I know, it's not available either on Stowa's site nor anywhere else, for that matter. Numerous searches resulted in zilch.

I also cannot tell that for the regular non-limited edition Baumuster B 40mm Flieger model, whether the left edge of the case has any engravings or not. I see that engravings are extra, but many models have left case engravings as "standard". none of the product pictures on the Flieger Baumuster B 40mm page shows that side view of the watch! they only show the manual wind movement from the back, which is great to see, but, it does not show (the detailed text below) any information if you chose the radio button for "hand wind movement" on the movement selector on that page. It's not as if when you choose hand wind movement, the details below change to be relevant to the hand winding movement!

furthermore, i had to ask specifically if the hand wind movement also has a CENTER SWEEP SECONDS hand. it doesn't say that either.

i want a: 40mm, Baumuster B, Manual Wind movement, center sweep seconds hand, no logo, no date, blued steel hands, 1mm thinner case (compared with the automatic movement's case).

oddly, no where can one find a confirmation for what i expect to be true.

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 LastLast

Thread Information