WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

STOWA's 90th anniversary Limited Edition-2017

214K views 898 replies 151 participants last post by  jam karet 
#1 ·
Ok, i love my Stowa, as usual, i was presenting Stowa watches to my friend and i am showing him Stowa history via the wikipedia. Then i realised that in year:

• 1997, Stowa present 70th anniversary limited Fliegeruhr ("Pilot Watch") with Unitas 6300 N
  • 2007, Stowa present 80th anniversary limited edition of Flieger Automatic and Flieger Original.

So, we are now at 2016. That means next year is 2017, which is STOWA's 90th anniversary. We should have an anniversary limited edition.

• 2017, Stowa present 90th anniversary limited edition of ........?

So for those who are keen, we better start budgeting now, just in case that you love the offering.

Also, what you want for 90 anniversary?

#9 · (Edited)
#10 ·
Ok, i love my Stowa, as usual, i was presenting Stowa watches to my friend and i am showing him Stowa history via the wikipedia. Then i realised that in year:

• 1997, Stowa present 70th anniversary limited Fliegeruhr ("Pilot Watch") with Unitas 6300 N
  • 2007, Stowa present 80th anniversary limited edition of Flieger Automatic and Flieger Original.

So, we are now at 2016. That means next year is 2017, which is STOWA's 90th anniversary.
There is another anniversary to be celebrated:
Pforzheim, the former hometown of the ancient STOWA watch company will be 250 years old in 2017!

Jubilee Festival 2017 - Goldstadt250 - Pforzheim

That's a chance for Joerg to connect both these anniversaries to one exceptional Jubilee Watch.

Volker ;-)

#15 ·
I'd like to see a Marine automatic with matte black dial, date, blued lume filled hands and lumed numbers. Like a cross between the Marine auto, Marine Original LE and Dornbleuth 99.0.

#22 ·
Btw, I asked Jorg at the Wind-Up show if he's doing something special (i.e. LE) for the 90th anniversary. He mentioned having done several anniversaries already and I got the impression he doesn't want to overdo it. He was non-committal but I also got the impression that there will be something done. Didn't ask for any further details though.

#24 · (Edited)
I really REALLY want (1) an Exima reissue in 39-40 mm (I understand there are no more of those Omega 286 movements, so maybe a 2801 or A10) or (2) a watch in the MO case that uses the cream Stowa 1938 imprinted dial (must be old logo like the current 1938), but without the chronograph, and a top decorated Unitas 6498.

I would literally send my money today.

EDIT: the dial I am looking for in the second option above is basically the one on these savonettes (specifically the one on top), taken from one of Fikk's awesome posts. I really want that on my wrist!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#25 ·
I really REALLY want (1) an Exima reissue in 39-40 mm (I understand there are no more of those Omega 286 movements, so maybe a 2801 or A10) or (2) a watch in the MO case that uses the cream Stowa 1938 imprinted dial (must be old logo like the current 1938), but without the chronograph, and a top decorated Unitas 6498.
I also would like the second but in the Antea KS case as the MO case is too big for a dress watch on my skinny wrists.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.