Which strap is it?

Thread: Which strap is it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14

    Which strap is it?

    I would like to buy a flieger automatic with logo and without date, from an aesthetic point of view exactly like this one:

    http://www.durowe.com/uhren.php?b=3&m=n

    do you know which strap is it? can I choose one like this?
    which customizing is offered by Stowa on their watches? what can you choose to modify?
    the back of the watch?

    thank you
    David

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern Germany
    Posts
    2,192

    Re: Which strap is it?

    You won't get the watch shown in your link above.

    This watch will be available:

    http://stowa.de/shop/cgi-bin/lshop.c...owrub--flieger

    The strap is "brown leather".
    About customizing you have to speak / email to STOWA.


    Regards,


    Volker

  3. #3
    stuffler,mike
    Guest

    Re: Which strap is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by yatahaze View Post
    I would like to buy a flieger automatic with logo and without date, from an aesthetic point of view exactly like this one:

    http://www.durowe.com/uhren.php?b=3&m=n

    do you know which strap is it? can I choose one like this?
    According to their web site: "brown leather"

    which customizing is offered by Stowa on their watches? what can you choose to modify?the back of the watch?
    Stowa does not offer customizing on their web site. However any customizing is due to negotiations and additional payment. The more you ask the more you pay. Mail to [email protected]

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14

    Re: Which strap is it?

    thank you for your replies

    about customizing: I'm not an expert so I wonder what kind of customizing you could ask for.....just to know when I will ask informations

    David

  6. #5
    stuffler,mike
    Guest

    Re: Which strap is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by yatahaze View Post
    thank you for your replies

    about customizing: I'm not an expert so I wonder what kind of customizing you could ask for.....just to know when I will ask informations

    David
    If you are willing to pay even engraving an elephant with three trunks is possible....everything is possible. Name engraving for example should be no big deal at all.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; February 4th, 2009 at 09:44.

  7. #6

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14

    Re: Which strap is it?

    other things people ask to modify apart the name engraving?

    thank you

  8. #7
    stuffler,mike
    Guest

    Re: Which strap is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by yatahaze View Post
    other things people ask to modify apart the name engraving?

    thank you
    I have no clue. I wouldn't ask for any engraving. Does not sell if I want to sell the watch.

  9. #8
    Member ahkeelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,066

    Re: Which strap is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    I have no clue. I wouldn't ask for any engraving. Does not sell if I want to sell the watch.
    That is a good point. I spoke with Ms Hafner sometime back for getting engraving something of very personal significance and was glad to hear that they would do just about anything one wanted (within reason - 3 trunk elephants was as far as they would go - ).

    Obviously one has to keep in mind 3 things - (i) difficult to sell, (ii) adds to the cost and, to some (like me) even more importantly (iii) adds a few additional weeks to the delivery time.

    I'd say go for the engraving/personalization as long as you can afford it and plan to keep it.

  10. #9
    Member narwhal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,153

    Re: Which strap is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    If you are willing to pay even engraving an elephant with three trunks is possible....everything is possible. Name engraving for example should be no big deal at all.
    Mike - that is the best line I have seen on this forum yet!!
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; February 4th, 2009 at 09:43.
    - KIND REGARDS -

  11. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14

    Re: Which strap is it?

    I have no intention to sell the watch as it will be the present for my engagement

    talking about the flieger automatic with logo, without date and with COSC: in which part of the watch could you engrave something?

    other modifies you can ask apart the name engraving?

    thank you

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •