Strap sizing for small wrists

Thread: Strap sizing for small wrists

Strap sizing for small wrists

While searching the forums I see there are alot of inquiries of Stowa Antea 365 on a small wrists. I am a female, and my wrist size is 6 inchs and I was wondering how everyone adjusted the fitment on the band with a clasp. Jorg suggested that if I purchase a Antea KS he could fit it with an strap from the Exima model with a clasp, would it also apply to the 365 model?

My concern is when I receive it and the straps are too long I can punch more holes, but it would make one side of the strap shorter and when you put it on with the clasp, wouldn't it look uneven? Thank you for your help.

stuffler,mike

Re: Strap sizing for small wrists

Well, if you are already in contact with Jörg/Stowa why not asking if it is possible to get only the watch and the clasp and looking for a fitting strap in NYC. Wouldn´t this be the best solution ?

Hmm, I never thought about that. Thanks!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    While searching the forums I see there are alot of inquiries of Stowa Antea 365 on a small wrists. I am a female, and my wrist size is 6 inchs and I was wondering how everyone adjusted the fitment on the band with a clasp. Jorg suggested that if I purchase a Antea KS he could fit it with an strap from the Exima model with a clasp, would it also apply to the 365 model?
    The Exima strap will fit the 365, both use 18mm strap. However, the KS would look much better than the 365 on your wrist, because it is thinner (thus his suggestion I presume).

Thread Information