Straps for MO

Thread: Straps for MO

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Straps for MO

Hello,
    I am currently waiting for my first Stowa, which will be a Marine Original in brushed finish with Arabic numerals, brown strap, and a deployment buckle. I have already started thinking about third party straps for this watch, and I was wondering if some of you guys could post pictures of your MO's on some straps that you have found that they work well with, along with the strap brand and model. Put up anything you've got, but it would be an extra bonus if it were available in XL.

Thanks,
    runger

Re: Straps for MO

Runger, when will you be receiving your watch? Stephen
    https://www.instagram.com/whichwatchsk/

Hi Runger,
    The MO makes most any strap look good.

This one has a slightly used Schauer Blue Croc strap I was lucky to find that goes very well with it.

Glen

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hello, my MO has a dark brown croc (and deployment buckle), Stowa; visit the site for pics.

Greetings, W

Hi,

i wear usually a dark brown croc with white stiching from RIOS and sometimes a black croc also from RIOS. Works both very well. The black one can be seen in the thread about the MO and FOLE in this forum. But the blue one seen here is even very nice on the MO. Had to think about it;););)

Greetings

Frank

My MO, which I purchase LNIB from the original buyer, came on a dk brown curved-end Leonardo strap. It looked great but was not comfortable as it did not allow the watch to sit firmly against the wrist. Too thick and stiff at the lugs. I popped it off and tried the black Stowa w/deployant. I found this combination to be even more uncomfortable. I popped that one off, removed the deployant and installed a standard Stowa buckle from my watch drawer. Voila! finally I have a comfortable fit. But the strap is very stiff and, IMHO, a bit too thick for the look of a semi-dress watch (MO Roman).

This is my 2nd Stowa watch and I have another on order. I know that these things are very subjective and many owners are super-happy with their Stowa straps, but to me, Stowa should stick to watches and use a third party to do their straps. It's not their best attribute.

RCH

I am scheduled to receive it at the end of February, so relatively soon.

Glen, do you have any shots of the back of your watch. Thanks stephen
    https://www.instagram.com/whichwatchsk/

A couple of months ago, someone published a photo of the MO on a blue croc strap. It looks really nice. I think that was the best combination I saw.

Kind Regards

Tariq

The mind of man is like a clock that is always running down, and requires to be constantly wound up.

- William Hazlitt

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally View Post
    A couple of months ago, someone published a photo of the MO on a blue croc strap. It looks really nice. I think that was the best combination I saw.
    I'm betting this is the photo you saw: https://forums.watchuseek.com/showpos...83&postcount=8

I thought it looked great, too, as does the blue Schauer croc strap at the top of this thread. I have a MO on order and recently picked up a dark blue Hirsch Duke for it, trying to approximate the look without spending high-croc-$$. (Yes, I have the strap before the watch has even arrived. )

IMHO, the MO has such clean, classic lines that you could get away with almost any strap and it would still look great.
    // Rob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information