For those on the AO waiting list... - Page 2

Thread: For those on the AO waiting list...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: For those on the AO waiting list...

Quote Originally Posted by taipan168 View Post
    I also e-mailed Viveca and found out that I am number 577 on the list (I put my name on the list in September 08 and was given an expected delivery date of June 09).
    I really admire your guys' patience. When I asked in Feb 2007, Viveca told I could be No. 1XX of waiting list besides AO limited, I was scared and killed idea, turn to other normal collection.

I admit I ever felt a bit loss when someone later posted their AO, quite stunning timepiece, your patience of 2+ years deserve that beauty.

Hi everybody
    How did you dot o have your position on the waiting list?
    Was it automatically given when you have registered for the AO, or did you ask for it?
    I'm very curious to know how many people have to be delivered before I am

to be honest less than 1 year is a bit optimistic. i placed my order in march/ april last year and dont expect to get it for a while more..

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hello!

Does anybody have an idea, how fast Stowa is working? How long does one AO take to be finished?

I asked at Stowa ... well ... I am Number 353 ... and I really forgot, when I ordered last Year .. it is so long ago.

Of course, the AO is a great watch - but I can't promise that I really will order this watch .... so many other nice watches out there ... and for most of them I would not have to wait.

Well ... I'll wait .. because there is nothing else that I can do ...
    Last edited by willObst; February 26th, 2009 at 19:55.

Serial edition #30 was delivered in November so based on what Richard had posted (#132 being finished up), Stowa is finishing around 25/month (or 100 between early November and late February).

Just a wag.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by cj610 View Post
    Serial edition #30 was delivered in November so based on what Richard had posted (#132 being finished up), Stowa is finishing around 25/month (or 100 between early November and late February).

Just a wag.

Ed
    Just remember...a week to a great watchmaker is one month + to the person waiting on the watch

Glen

Well,

I'm real late to the party and should have put my name down last year, instead of last week. I did get a reply stating I'm on the list but not given a number. Just told when time gets near I will be notified and that I will have a choice between the basic version AO or an upgraded version with swan neck regulator and see through back...Still told they expect delivery by the end of the year 2009.

JIM
    Last edited by chunki; February 26th, 2009 at 23:35. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by chunki View Post
    Well,

I'm real late to the party and should have put my name down last year, instead of last week. I did get a reply stating I'm on the list but not given a number. Just told when time gets near I will be notified and that I will have a choice between the basic version AO or an upgraded version with swan neck regulator and see through back...Still told they expect delivery by the end of the year 2009.

JIM
    Sorry to burst your bubble - but very unlikely. I am in the same boat as yours.

oh boy, i just ordered mine in the beginning of february.... i can be in for a LONG wait!

Just got my name on the list too...To hold me over I bought an Airman no logo. Hopefully it will be here in a few weeks. Maybe you guys should do the same
    Watch Collection-
    changes too often to list

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information