Timeless Stowa LE, Can we?
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Timeless Stowa LE, Can we?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ok. No such watch available. (at least for now)

I am just saying that would be cool to have one. Timeless have done LE for Nomos, im not sure if they are interested or possible to commission Stowa LE or not. That will be super hype for us fans if it happened.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: Timeless Stowa LE, Can we?

That's not the way Stowa does LE.

A WUS LE would be worth considering since we already had some fora LE

WUS Stowa Seatime (100 pcs)

Stowa Antea (25 pcs)

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 746
Size:  95.5 KB

Stowa Seatime WatchTimeLE (75 pcs)

MHe225, Apollo83, ads75 and 2 others like this.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

I assume Timeless is able to do Nomos LEs because they're actually a Nomos AD. Don't see how this would be possible with Stowa.

Since we're talking about a WUS LE, what I'd absolutely love to see and would send in my pre-payment for this minute would be:

a Stowa no-date, no-logo Flieger with handwound hacking movement with central seconds and solid caseback (with engravings) in a 42mm case.

One can dream...
    Last edited by logan2z; June 18th, 2016 at 18:05.
    DutchMongolian likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I despise limited editions. They prevent some customers from getting a design they like and they prevent a company from maximizing sales and profits on a design. A perfect example is the blue MO. I can't buy one this year but I would likely buy one next year if they were available. They won't be available so I won't buy the watch and Stowa loses a sale.

A company should build some watches. If they sell well build some more and sell them too. The customers win and the company wins.
    MHe225, whoa, The Naf and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon007 View Post
    I despise limited editions. They prevent some customers from getting a design they like and they prevent a company from maximizing sales and profits on a design. A perfect example is the blue MO. I can't buy one this year but I would likely buy one next year if they were available. They won't be available so I won't buy the watch and Stowa loses a sale.

A company should build some watches. If they sell well build some more and sell them too. The customers win and the company wins.
    I tend to agree. I'd be surprised if the 42mm Flieger that I suggested didn't sell very well for Stowa if it were a regular production piece.

I haven't followed Stowa for long but a larger Flieger seems like a really obvious choice for them. I assume there's a good reason why they don't offer one. The 41mm FOLE was close but it was a very limited release.
    Quartersawn likes this.

I'm with you, Saxon007 - I do own several LE's that I'm extremely happy with and I would like for more people to be able to experience that joy.
    But I've been on the other end as well, where I missed out (Omega's Silver Snoopy comes to mind as the most recent example )

/Rant On
    The thing that annoys me to no end are the "entrepreneurs" who have discovered LE's - they have absolutely no interests in watches / particular models, just their LE-status. These people scoop up LE's and try to resell those for a substantial profit. That has nothing to do with entrepreneurship. Pure greed, no different than day traders. This practice extracts $$ / value from the "system", causing inflation, potentially to the point where the bubble collapses. We've seen it too often
    /Rant Off
    Quartersawn and The Naf like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post

Stowa Seatime WatchTimeLE (75 pcs)

Holy f*** that's bad ass!

/insert clever or funny note here\

Oris Aquis //Damasko Da36 // Hexa F74 LE "Chtulu" // Obris Morgan Explorer // Citizen Nighthawk // Seiko SKX007 // Skagen 581XLSXM // Skagen SKW6055 //
    Casio Riseman // Casio Protrek Prg 40 titanium // Casio Edifice Ef593 // Casio Edifice Efr515 // Casio W-214HC // HMT LE White Pilot // Pulsar y182-6f50 //

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon007 View Post

Completely agree. The blue marine is pretty much Grail material for me. I quite frankly consider it the perfect end game watch for myself. Was in on the pre-oder but of course life sometimes gets in the way and had to pull out due to financial constraints. I would absolutely buy these in the future if they were available and I had the funds but alas that won't be the case...

The Naf
    Quartersawn likes this.
    One watch kinda guy
    "My watch does a lot more than just tell the time...
    it tells a life story..."

The majority of Stowa LEs (and especially the forum ones) have been very nicely done, so I would be interested if another was to happen.
    mpalmer, sefrcoko and platinumEX like this.
    Brad (@bradwatch)
    - appreciating fine affordable watches since 2011

despise limited editions. They prevent some customers from getting a design they like and they prevent a company from maximizing sales and profits on a design. A perfect example is the blue MO. I can't buy one this year but I would likely buy one next year if they were available. They won't be available so I won't buy the watch and Stowa loses a sale.

Agree as well. I would be nice to have some of these, but not at the inconvenience of limiting the product.
    Quartersawn likes this.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information