Today is a day of firsts!

Thread: Today is a day of firsts!

Smile Today is a day of firsts!

Hello All,

As the subject line suggests, today is a day of firsts for me. This is my first post on the watchuseek forum and I am eager to announce that merely moments ago I placed my order for my first Stowa timepiece. Oh what a timepiece it is, the Flieger Automatik without Logo - Chronometermovement as the the craftsmen at Stowa hail it.

I want to take the time now to thank all the members that have posted the invaluable information on the Jörg Schauer & Stowa forum. I have been lurking here for many months soaking in all the positive experiences that ownership of this finely crafted instrument of time has to offer. So thank you all who have contributed to this great debate and allowed me to revel in one day owning a Stowa.

I also want to thank Stowa and especially Regine Schauer for all the time spent, spanning nearly four weeks answering my seemingly endless questions with prompt next day replies. Without this detailed information and all the support that was provided I was not able to make my decision so easily to finally acquire the Flieger.

Thus the next little while is going to be an agonizing wait in anticipation of actually being able to sport the watch on my wrist, so that I can finally admire all the intricate qualities such as the blued hands, the onion crown, the clean and classic dial and the custom rotor that can be seen through the sapphire case back that make this timepiece so admirable and unique to the those who wish to own it and those even fewer who can claim to own it.

I am certain I will have more praises and accolades when I take receipt of the Flieger, so please stay tuned.

Regards.

Re: Today is a day of firsts!

Big congrats and welcome aboard. Glad to have you join up with the parade. Look forward to reading your posts. You've made a great choice, can't wait to see your pics.

Welcome to the club. The wait will be worth it for sure. Look forward to seeing your impressions when it arrives.
    Steven
    Florida, USA

Sinn 103 St Sa LE
    Sinn 757 UTC
    Sinn U1
    Sinn 6100 Regulatuer
    IWC Aquatimer
    NOMOS Tangomat Datum
    Stowa Marine Original, 80th anniversary LE
    Stowa Seatime
    Doxa SUB750T Military Sharkhunter PVD
    Zinex Trimix GMT PVD LE Black Pirate
    Ocean 7 LM-2 GMT SE PVD
    Bathys Aquaculture MOP PVD
    Tissot TXL
    Seiko Kinetic Sportura SNL029P1 PVD
    Seiko Chronograph Sports 150
    Citizens Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 BL8000-03A
    Citizens Eco-Drive Largo Perpetual Calendar
    TX 730 w/ FlyBack Chrono
    Poljot Sturmanske Chrono
    Aristo Apucto HP6
    Casio ToughSolar ProTrek Titanium
    Various G's

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Welcome and congrats. You'll find this a nice place to feed your passion for (and addiction to!) watches.

stuffler,mike

Welcome to the club and welcome as well to Watchuseek

Thread Information