Two Stowa Watches

Thread: Two Stowa Watches

Two Stowa Watches

Well, it is saturday and I have completed two weeks of a job search. I have made a number of contacts and will now begin the more difficult networking process to see if I can land a postion in this wonderful economy. I try not to think about the odds of it happening as it takes away my drive and I want to stay positive. It has been the most challenging two weeks of my life. In addition to losing my job, the woman I had been living with for two years has moved out and so that relationship is gone as well as her income toward keeping the house going. There are emotional losses in losing a friendship and it is quite a challenge even for a pretty seasoned 55 year old. All I can do is take it day by day. Otherwise, it is just to overwhelming. Anyway, on the lighter side, I took this shot of my two watches. I would like to pick up a used or cheap macro lense so I can take some some shots that really show these watches. Maybe I will sell one of my other possessions to get one. Any way, here is my collection in whole. Have a nice weekend. Stephen

https://www.instagram.com/whichwatchsk/

Re: Two Stowa Watches

Watches are men's best friends, don't sell them!
    I'll keep my fingers crossed.

St. Owar

All the very best to you mate! Sounds like things could only get better from here.
    I guess you have to tell yourself that these things only happen for a reason, and hopefully bigger and brighter opportunities lay ahead.
    Stay strong!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Stay positive Stephen, and be open to change. Wishing you the best....
    Steven
    Florida, USA

Sinn 103 St Sa LE
    Sinn 757 UTC
    Sinn U1
    Sinn 6100 Regulatuer
    IWC Aquatimer
    NOMOS Tangomat Datum
    Stowa Marine Original, 80th anniversary LE
    Stowa Seatime
    Doxa SUB750T Military Sharkhunter PVD
    Zinex Trimix GMT PVD LE Black Pirate
    Ocean 7 LM-2 GMT SE PVD
    Bathys Aquaculture MOP PVD
    Tissot TXL
    Seiko Kinetic Sportura SNL029P1 PVD
    Seiko Chronograph Sports 150
    Citizens Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 BL8000-03A
    Citizens Eco-Drive Largo Perpetual Calendar
    TX 730 w/ FlyBack Chrono
    Poljot Sturmanske Chrono
    Aristo Apucto HP6
    Casio ToughSolar ProTrek Titanium
    Various G's

Most of us have gone through tough patches in our lifetime, thought we would never see the end of it and then when we are in the clear we look forward like it never happened.
    So, honest, all my best. You seem like a calm fellow who has the personal tools to a better future.
    I think as you said not looking too far ahead or too far back and just doing the little things of everyday life is the way to go.
    By the way, great watches you got : one cool classic, one sweet sporty !!!

Life can be quite a ride.

You definitely need a macro lens to take a few super close ups of #57's movement. More pics are always good.

Keep us in the loop re the job search......the good, bad, & ugly (hopefully mostly good)!
    Ed

The U.S. (and pretty much the whole world's) economy is going through a rough patch (putting it mildly), but it will recover, just like you will, Stephen.
    Here are a couple of quotation to put it in perspective and hopefully cheer you up:

-----
    “Life is just a series of peaks and troughs. And you don’t know whether you’re in a trough until you’re climbing out, or on a peak until you’re coming down. And that’s it you know, you never know what’s round the corner. But it’s all good. ‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.”
    (David Brent, original BBC series "The Office")
    -----
    The world aint always sunshine and rainbows. Its a very rough and mean place. And no matter how tough you think you are, it wills always bring you to your knees and keep you there, permanately if you let it. You or nobody else will ever hit as hard as life does. It aint about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward..If you know what your worth, go get what your worth. But you got to be able to take the hit..
    (Rocky Balboa, "Rocky")
    -----

Thank you all for your thoughts. I will continue to send my resume out and also continue the networking process. My email is [email protected] in case someone would like a copy of my resume to share with other people. I have 20 years in Healthcare Human Resources and am willing and open to relocation as my two children are in college. You may know someone who know someone etc who might be able to assist me. My most recent role is Director of Human Resources. Thanks again to all of you. It helps to have people to share with . Stephen
    https://www.instagram.com/whichwatchsk/

Thread Information