WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Uh oh. Am I correct in believing there will be another Anniversary Airman in 2007?

3K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Peter Atwood 
#1 ·
If so are there any particulars yet?

Chris

#6 ·
Re: Mike- Will it be another 40mm or is there a chance it will be bigger, perhaps

Probably the same case that the Marine is in and I would suspect it'll be brushed or something like that.

#7 ·
Re: Uh oh. Am I correct in believing there will be another Anniversary Airman in 200

Who needs a date?:-D Isn't that what cell phone is for?

I just require the handwinding movement with center seconds.:-!

#8 ·
Re: Uh oh. Am I correct in believing there will be another Anniversary Airman in 200

A large Pilot crown is also a must. I love my Airman with the custom onion crown, but I'd prefer a diamond-type large crown (like the IWC BP and Archimedes). Also, solid case back and no decorated movement.

#12 ·
Any possibility of an Airman with a white face similar to the Incarus no longer produced?

Jim

#17 · (Edited)
Well, no one asked, but here's what I'm hoping for; I'd like a 40 mm diameter bead blasted case that is shaped like the Airmen except big enough to house NOS Val 7733 or a Val 7760. I wish it had chrono dial that is patterned after the silver Icarus. Airman like blued hands with whilte lume. I want it to have a slightly domed sapphire crystal with good anti-reflective coating on the inside only. Display back would be a no-no.

Just a thought whlie I'm eagerly awaiting the update.

#19 ·
Crusader said:
Any news about the Flieger movement, Jörg?

I am hoping that the Unitas will work out ... the slower beat is so much more impressive than the 28'800 of the ETA 28xx-series ...
Any chance to see something like this by Stowa? :p

I would start immediately an eventual waiting list for it.... B-)

Ugo

Attachments

#20 ·
rouge said:
Any chance to see something like this by Stowa? :p

I would start immediately an eventual waiting list for it.... B-)

Ugo
Probably it could be used the Unitas 6300 calibre... B-) I think something like this had been already seen by some (few) lucky guys...

#21 ·
So, I'm hoping Jorg will check in and let us know more about what's happening. C'mon man, tease us a little bit! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.