US Stowa dealers?

Thread: US Stowa dealers?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

US Stowa dealers?

I am new to the Stowa name and so far I only see that the on-line store sells them, but the wait is a few months.
    2010 Rolex GMT Master IIC
    2009 TAG Heuer Carrera Chrono CV2014-2.BAO794

Re: US Stowa dealers?

So, is there a question in there or are you just making an observation?

Ren

I think the question is in the title.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by coelacanth View Post
    I think the question is in the title.

Anyone?
    2010 Rolex GMT Master IIC
    2009 TAG Heuer Carrera Chrono CV2014-2.BAO794

On the FAQ on the online store I see this

Can I buy a STOWA watch in the city I live in?

No, we took the decision to sell our watches directly to the end-consumer through the internet.
    This decision enables us to keep our sales costs very low - which is also a very big price advantage for our customers.

Sole exception are the warehouses of Manufactum, Germany, which have quite a few of our watches in their range. Watches like our "Partitio" and different models are available in Manufactum stores like: Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Cologne, Munich, Stuttgart and Waltrop.
    Nomos Orion Anthracite; Destro watches: Ω "Great White" GMT, MKII Blackwater, Sinn EZM1 LE, IWC 3536-001, MKII Kingston, Precista Speedbird I, Casio MR-G120, Casio GW-5000, Sinn EZM2; Former Watches: Corvus Bradley

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

US Stowa dealers?
    Answer in a nutshell: None.

You are not the first asking. Reading the FAQ on their web site would help, a search here on the Official Jörg Schauer & Stowa Forum would have been of some help to you as well.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

In my opinion, the answer to the original post's question is one of the reasons Stowa keeps its place as a special watch. This is just an observation
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

Quote Originally Posted by Txemizo View Post
    In my opinion, the answer to the original post's question is one of the reasons Stowa keeps its place as a special watch. This is just an observation
    And one of the reasons they are good value, if they were sold via distributor/dealer network they would be at least 3 times the price, more if they had omega like sponsorship.

You can always buy one used. The only time I've seen them use a US dealer is for LE's. I bought my MOLE2 through Watchbuys, but I still had to pre-order and wait. Just put in your order and forget about it. You'll get a nice surprise in some months!

I also like the way that with Stowa we skip the dealer/distributer network. Brick and mortar stores need to stay in business, but knowing the AD markup on some watches can be a little galling. For me, being able to deal directly with the company that actually makes the watch more than compensates for the wait times.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast