Wait time for Marine Original Roman?

Thread: Wait time for Marine Original Roman?

Wait time for Marine Original Roman?

Greetings,

Has anyone ordered a Marine Original Roman recently? I'm trying to estimate the wait time for one - weeks, months?

Also, as I am in the US, is the dollar-euro exchange rate locked in when you place the order, or is it calculated closer to when they ship?

Thanks!
    Keegan
    Lover of Damasko & Stowa. I make leather stuff; search for "One Star Leather Goods" and you'll find me.

Re: Wait time for Marine Original Roman?

Hi Keegan,
    This link will provide you with an idea of what to expect for delivery times...https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=144115

Plus, an email to Stowa might help to narrow it down once you've ordered one.

Since all exchange rates vary, like any purchase, it's locked in only when money exchanges hands. Placing the order is independent of the exchange rate.

Glen

Re: Wait time for Marine Original Roman?

Great, they have updated it! The last time I checked, a couple days ago, it still said January 2009, and it had not been updated for some time. So it looks like an order placed today would be a month to two months for delivery. Thanks for the information.
    Lover of Damasko & Stowa. I make leather stuff; search for "One Star Leather Goods" and you'll find me.

Thread Information