With the arrival of my newest Oris (Big Crown Pointer Date) I realize that there is nothing more enjoyable than a fine watch. The more I began to read about Stowa (and past reading) the more I realized what a bargain they really are. Where else could I get a hand-made watch for about $400? Heck, the Oris was $550 and it isn't hand-made, yet it's still very nice.
Couple Of Questions
1. Do they regulate the movements or are they pretty much going off the normal 2824 specs?
2. What grade 2824 (when not getting the COSC) do they use?
3. I think I know the answer to this one, but we pay once it's almost time to ship, correct?
4. Is there any AR coating by any chance on the Antea (Black or Creme)?
5. Finally, with a near 8'' wrist, will the stock strap be long enough?
Oh, and BTW... this is the one I chose, although, perhaps I'll put it on a 3mm mesh later...