Waiting List Length & Duration

Thread: Waiting List Length & Duration

JML

Waiting List Length & Duration

I almost hate to ask, because I'm afraid of the answer. The Airman Original waiting list (not the limited edition) replies refer to February 2009 as the production or availability date. But various references elsewhere to 400 names being on the list, and the history of extended waits for other Stowa watches, makes me wonder how long the wait will truly be for those on the tail end of the waiting list.

Any more information for us?
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; September 11th, 2008 at 15:28.
    ** Aérowatch Pilot Chronograph ** Casio Edifice EQSA500B-1AV ** Casio Edifice EQW-A1200RP-1AER ** Casio ProTrek PRW2500-1A ** Citizen AT4008-51E ** Citizen AT8020-54L ** Filson Mackinaw Chronograph 11000310 ** G-Shock GW3000BD-1ACR ** Limes Cartouche ** Limes Nightflight Vintage Black ** Maratac SR-35 DLC-X1 ** Seiko Seiko SRPA21 PADI Mod ** Seiko SRP777 Mod ** Sinn 356 Flieger ** Stowa Flieger Classic 40 HW ** Traser P6506 Commander **

stuffler,mike

Re: Waiting List Length & Duration

Quote Originally Posted by JML View Post
    I almost hate to ask, because I'm afraid of the answer. The Airman Original waiting list (not the limited edition) replies refer to February 2009 as the production or availability date. But various references elsewhere to 400 names being on the list, and the history of extended waits for other Stowa watches, makes me wonder how long the wait will truly be for those on the tail end of the waiting list.

Any more information for us?
    Isn't the web site clear enough ?

"Please be advised that we have many pre-orders for the Airman Original. We start to deliver the watch this autumn and if you are interested now we can tell you that the approx. delivery time will be about february 2009."

So the first AO watches will be delivered in the near future. Ordering today means a waiting time of 6 month.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; September 11th, 2008 at 19:28.

That's pretty reasonable waiting time comparing to some of us who have been waiting for FO LE for almost 2 years.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Watchuseek Journalist Bhanu Chopra's Avatar

Hary, I feel your pain......but Christmas will be good this year.

I don't have to spend anything, I already have a gift coming

Cheers,
    Bhanu

Quote Originally Posted by Hary View Post
    That's pretty reasonable waiting time comparing to some of us who have been waiting for FO LE for almost 2 years.
    Please replace "have been" by "are still"

But there is a "therapy watch" already in the pipeline, isn't it Bhanu?!

Still waiting,

Volker

JML

Sorry. Given that there were no deliveries, and it's September, I misread that notice. I sure hope they start showing up soon.
    ** Aérowatch Pilot Chronograph ** Casio Edifice EQSA500B-1AV ** Casio Edifice EQW-A1200RP-1AER ** Casio ProTrek PRW2500-1A ** Citizen AT4008-51E ** Citizen AT8020-54L ** Filson Mackinaw Chronograph 11000310 ** G-Shock GW3000BD-1ACR ** Limes Cartouche ** Limes Nightflight Vintage Black ** Maratac SR-35 DLC-X1 ** Seiko Seiko SRPA21 PADI Mod ** Seiko SRP777 Mod ** Sinn 356 Flieger ** Stowa Flieger Classic 40 HW ** Traser P6506 Commander **

Thread Information