WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Well Done Stowa

942 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Nokie 
#1 ·
So this beautiful watch arrived today as an anniversary present from my wife. She said Stowa was nothing but helpful when ordering and was worried about it not making it before our anniversary. She placed the order 6 days ago and it just arrived in California. Well done! This is my second Stowa and not my last.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Once more, congratulations. Stowa CS does understand very well the meaning of customer service - they are a pleasure to work with. Stowa's time-pieces are indeed high quality and I am surprised at Stowa's flexibility / willingness to customize. I have talked a few times with Mr. Schauer himself.

An anniversary watch...that's a great idea. I wonder if I can back date the concept. If so, she owes me twenty watches!
You can take the idea to the next level: this is what we got for our 20th Anniversary:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory

ps JAFO - be careful with the back-dating concept .... you may owe your wife even more ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.