Yes!!!

Thread: Yes!!!

Cool Yes!!!

It arrived! My Roman MO is now on my wrist. I am super stoked. It is downright beautiful! It actually exceeded my expectations (which were already relatively high). The packaging was even special- the case is awesome, and it came with some cool vintage looking Stowa postcards (nice finishing touch in my mind).

My compliments and regards to Jörg and everyone at Stowa!!!
    Last edited by RugerWS; September 4th, 2008 at 19:44.

Re: Yes!!!

Congrats. I am thinking about picking one up with the brown strap as my everyday, casual watch. Your initial impressions would be greatly appreciated. BTW, pictures are a must!

What, no pics!?

Sorry, just kidding. Congrats. Pics would be great when you get a chance.

Chris

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Dre

It is a pretty spectacular looking watch, mine is on my wrist right now! Congrats!

I will post photos when I have chance, but as noted by others, pictures really do not capture the beauty of this watch. Here are my initial impressions:

1. Finishing is immaculate throughout the entire piece, you can really feel and see the quality.
    2. The dial is sublime. The overall look is very balanced and refined and the roman numerals really pop on the glossy face. Combined with the elegant blue hands it really makes a statement.
    3. The movement is beautiful and winding the watch has a great feel, very crisp.
    4. The size is just right in my opinion, not too big and not too small. The case has a significant thickness, which I like.
    5. The strap is rad. It has a very soft, luxurious feel on the inside and it is finished nicely.
    6. I am not a stickler for losing or gaining seconds and don't really keep track of it, but it still says the right minute so that is good for me.
    7. Overall, it is a very elegant, refined and beautiful piece. As I mentioned earlier, it exceeded my expectations, which really says a lot. I feel like a million bucks when I wear it, and it looks about the same. I highly recommend this watch, it is a true beauty.

Thank you Ruger! Any man who says "RAD" is alright in my book! I am going to try and purchase one this weekend (if I can sneak it by the wife).

Thread Information