Yet another "Waiting Patiently"

Thread: Yet another "Waiting Patiently"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Yet another "Waiting Patiently" / Update: It's Here!

Stumbled upon WUS a few months ago and have been feeding my new hobby in fits and starts.

I was intrigued by the Stowa story and the beauty of these works of art. I must have put the Marine Auto in my shopping cart 25 times before deciding it was too much to spend (given the economic uncertainty these days) and closing my browser.

Well, yesterday I decided that I need a trusty timepiece when I'm riding the rails as a hobo, so I finally pulled the trigger!

Like many of you, waiting patiently for its arrival!
    Last edited by tdirgins; April 15th, 2009 at 23:30.
    “Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in. I drink at it; but while I drink I see the sandy bottom and detect how shallow it is. Its thin current slides away, but eternity remains.” -Thoreau

Re: Yet another "Waiting Patiently"

Congrats bro, similar to u I ordered a FO arriving at end of 2009; hopefully by then e economy will pick up.
    My wish list:
    Pam090
    Pam0164
    Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV
    Rolex GMT IIc
    Lange 1 (hopefully in this lifetime)

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum

Fallaces sunt rerum species

Ire fortiter quo nemo ante iit

I feel all of your pain as the Antea Creme is not expected until mid April, but it's getting closer. Sometimes browsing the forum actually makes the waiting harder.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

You live once. Got the MO last Xmas. Getting Airman Auto end of March 2009 on a AO-strap. Drooling for the real AO - expected delivery 12-2009. This seems like I am sick with Stowa-rthitis - a deep seated pain to purchase yet another Stowa.

Quote Originally Posted by tdirgins View Post
    Well, yesterday I decided that I need a trusty timepiece when I'm riding the rails as a hobo, so I finally pulled the trigger!
    Another thought - as hybrid and electric cars become more in demand the price of batteries could skyrocket, making quartz watches too expensive to maintain!

Mike

Congrats tdirgins. I have found it hard enough waiting 6 weeks for my watch, i wish you good luck in waiting 10 months! It will be worth it though, it is an awesome watch.

OK, I am a little confused....when I ordered, it looked like the watch would ship end Feb '09.

Last week, I think the the shipping thread showed watches ordered after Feb 23 would ship in April...

Now it's showing watches ordered after March 3 will ship in early May.

I am fully content to wait, and emailed Stowa for clarification 3 times with no response.

I did receive an order confirmation, but no shipping estimate...is this normal?
    “Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in. I drink at it; but while I drink I see the sandy bottom and detect how shallow it is. Its thin current slides away, but eternity remains.” -Thoreau

>> I did receive an order confirmation, but no shipping estimate...is this normal?

Yes, thats normal. Next will be notfication of expected time of delivery ("within next days") and payment request. Therafter you'll receive the notfication of shipment.

>> I am fully content to wait, and emailed Stowa for clarification 3 times with no response.

Joerg and his team is currently on move. See: https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=238842

Noted, with thanks.

Just got the email...shipping next week!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information