My first post, I know it will be lots of reflections but anyway,
I am a paraglider pilot and so in love in aviation, actually on early days!
After a long search on the net for the perfect watch for me (currently using Casio pro track), actually for the perfect replica of the B uhr, that will also fit into my budget, I discover Airman and decision was made instantly.
I already start to collect money for Airman , of course chronometer version and black original strap.
But when I read that next year will be a hand wind movement it warmed up my imagination and my question is:
What do you think about new variation of Airman?
- Titanium case, same shape as original but size up to 42 mm. that can be wear in all occasions ( except diving like Mike said)
- Dial without printed Stowa (same as original )
- Same hands like in current model
- Power reserve display ( maybe on the place where use to be printed Stowa !!!!)
- Big crown
- See back through ( hand wind chronometer movement with blue screws)
Little bit of more interaction!!!!!!!!!!
BRG from Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina