zeljan

Thread: zeljan

Smile zeljan

My first post, I know it will be lots of reflections but anyway,

I am a paraglider pilot and so in love in aviation, actually on early days!

After a long search on the net for the perfect watch for me (currently using Casio pro track), actually for the perfect replica of the B uhr, that will also fit into my budget, I discover Airman and decision was made instantly.

I already start to collect money for Airman , of course chronometer version and black original strap.

But when I read that next year will be a hand wind movement it warmed up my imagination and my question is:

What do you think about new variation of Airman?

• Titanium case, same shape as original but size up to 42 mm. that can be wear in all occasions ( except diving like Mike said)
    • Dial without printed Stowa (same as original )
    • Same hands like in current model
    • Power reserve display ( maybe on the place where use to be printed Stowa !!!!)
    • Big crown
    • See back through ( hand wind chronometer movement with blue screws)

Little bit of more interaction!!!!!!!!!!

BRG from Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina

stuffler,mike

Re: zeljan

First of all,

Welcome to the world of WUS and a warm welcome to the Official Jörg Schauer & Stowa Forum:
    [*]Titanium case, same shape as original but size up to 42 mm. that can be wear in all occasions ( except diving like Mike said)
    Well 42 mm is an option [*]Dial without printed Stowa (same as original )I like the old Stowa logo, so NO.[*]Same hands like in current model
    Yes.[*]Power reserve display ( maybe on the place where use to be printed Stowa !!!!)
    No power reserve indication. The old Flieger didn´t had one, so why should a new Flieger should have one ? A power reserve indication would better fit a watch with Unitas hw movement imho.[*]Big crown
    Yep.[*]See back through ( hand wind chronometer movement with blue screws)
    Yep.

Thread Information