New chapter ring for skz209

Thread: New chapter ring for skz209

New chapter ring for skz209

Hi guys. This is my first post, I've been lurking the forums for quite some time.

I've recently just purchased a modded SKZ209. It's a Doxa homage. Now that I've had a chance to wear it for a little while I'm thinking I want to change the black matte chapter ring out for a polished one and replace the hardlex crystal for a sapphire crystal.

My question is, are the chapter rings on the skz209 the same size as the 007's or is it more like the 7002's. Since I haven't done a mod on this model before I'm not exactly sure which size I need to purchase. I'm assuming since the movement is a 7s36 that the dimensions of the case should be the same size as the 007, but I thought I would check here first before ordering.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm modding my skz209 and damaged the chapter ring while replacing the crystal.

Thread Information