This is my first post so apologies in advance for errors in protocol and my horological ignorance.
I have a ladies Seiko serial 6D0014 with a movement marked 5P31A. It is water damaged but otherwise a nice complete watch that I would like to repair.
I imagine the movement is beyond repair as the whole watch shows signs of water damage. The 5P31A seems to be well and truly discontinued with no obvious replacement.
I am looking for advice on a similar (quite slim) movement that I might fit in the watch.
Thanks for reading my dilemma.