Solar Diver's Compatibility

Thread: Solar Diver's Compatibility

Solar Diver's Compatibility

Hello fellow WUS'ers! Can anyone confirm if SNE dials, hands, chapter rings, bezel inserts, etc are interchangeable with automatic Diver's like the SKX or SRP?

Thank your insights!
    I Don't Have Too Many Watches....I Don't Have Enough Wrists

JAA

Re: Solar Diver's Compatibility

There's a good probability the hands are interchangeable. But for everything else, it depends.

Other than maybe vendors selling mod parts, I doubt anyone else has gone out and purchased all these watches, took them apart, measured and put dimensions/interchangeability on a spreadsheet. If there's a specific swap you want to do, you may want to post that question to see if someone has done it.

Thank you my friend and I apologize for the late response. I don't know why I'm not being advised of responses to my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by JAA View Post
    There's a good probability the hands are interchangeable. But for everything else, it depends.

Other than maybe vendors selling mod parts, I doubt anyone else has gone out and purchased all these watches, took them apart, measured and put dimensions/interchangeability on a spreadsheet. If there's a specific swap you want to do, you may want to post that question to see if someone has done it.
    I Don't Have Too Many Watches....I Don't Have Enough Wrists

Thread Information