FS/FT: Montblanc Agatha Christie limited edition Meisterstuck & Montegrappa Luxor Blue Nile pens

Thread: FS/FT: Montblanc Agatha Christie limited edition Meisterstuck & Montegrappa Luxor Blue Nile pens

FS/FT: Montblanc Agatha Christie limited edition Meisterstuck & Montegrappa Luxor Blue Nile pens

For sale or trade, CONUS.

I recently inherited some luxury pens from my grandfather who was a collector. These things have little sentimental value to me, but are valuable works of art. I want them to go to the home of someone who will appreciate them more than I possibly can...

The Montblanc Meisterstuck Agatha Christie limited edition is in pristine condition, and comes with the original book-style case. The case has some wear from storage, but the pen itself has never been used and is NIB.

$1,250 shipped and insured

Ebay listing spiel:

CREATED IN 1996 AS A TRIBUTE TO ANCIENT EGYPTIAN CIVIZATION, THE LUXOR COLLECTRION IS CONSIDERED ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND DESIRABLE PENS IN THE MONTEGRAPPA's POWERFUL LINEUP. IT IS ALSO THE SECOND LIMITED EDITION OF THE FAMOUS ITALIAN LUXURY WRITING INSTRUMENTS' MAKER, FOLLOWING ONLY THE 1995 DRAGON PENS, MAKING IT MORE DESIRABLE THAN OTHER PENS. ONLY 1912 OF THESE BEAUTIES WERE EVER MADE.

Again, this pen has never been loaded with ink and is unused. It comes with all of the original packaging and literature along with a brief article about the pen's history. $3750 shipped and insured. The box again has some wear from storage. Specific issues are 1) glue from a piece inside the box has failed. This is not visible at all from the outside, but you can see it in the photos. Also, one of the clasps for closing the box, the glue again has failed. I could obviously glue this and nobody would be the wiser, but some collectors want only original components and there may be a way to re-heat the resin to reattach it to the box.

In addition to sales, I'm willing to trade up or down for luxury watches. I'm specifically looking for:

Omega Seamaster (automatic, coaxial movement) watches
    Rolex Submariner or Seadweller watches

Other luxury watches...please make an offer. Thanks!

Re: FS/FT: Montblanc Agatha Christie limited edition Meisterstuck & Montegrappa Luxor Blue Nile pens

For some reason I'm not able to edit my post? Anyway:

Price reduction (I'd like to sell these)

$1100 for the Montblanc, $3,500 for the Montegrappa. Shipped & insured CONUS. Or both for $4250.

PS: These are the first items I'm selling on WUS, but I have 100% feedback over 5 transactions over at AR15.com (same user name).
    Last edited by BrandonP; March 12th, 2014 at 21:27.

Re: FS/FT: Montblanc Agatha Christie limited edition Meisterstuck & Montegrappa Luxor Blue Nile pens

Hello,

Price reduced to $1050 for the Montblanc, $3350 for the Montegrappa. Shipped and insured anywhere in the CONUS.

Feel free to approach with trade offers. I'm specifically looking for Omega watches - Seamaster Professional, PO, or Speedmaster.

Thanks,

-brandon

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hello,

The Montblanc Agatha Christie - Reduced to $1,000 even. Will consider trades for watches, things that go pew pew pew, things that go in things that go pew pew pew, and of course money. :)

Image reuploaded.

Montblanc sold

Price on the Montegrappa reduced to 3k shipped and insured. Interests include,

Watches (Omega, Breitling and Sinn mainly, divers & chronos, but make an offer)
    Things that go pew pew pew and things that go in things that go pew pew pew
    Money :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information