PLEASE READ THIS POST CAREFULLY.
THIS VOTE IS NOW CLOSED!
Here are the results:
F - ETA 2893-2 23 votes (52.3%) WINNER
G - ETA 2897 15 votes (34.1%)
D - ETA 2824-2 3 votes (6.8%)
B - Unitas 6498 2 votes (4.5%)
C - ETA 2801-2 1 vote (2.3%)
A - Unitas 6497 0 0.0
E - ETA 2836-2 0 0.0
Total Votes = 44 (55.0% of eligible voters)
PLEASE CHECK YOUR CURRENT RANK # FROM THE RANK LIST - IT MAY HAVE CHANGED!
It’s time for our second vote. We now need to choose a movement for our WUSSE project. Information, opinions and ideas have been posted in the Movement thread, as has discussion over which direction the movement will take our project.
Take a minute to look over the movements listed below and think about which would be the best suited for the Triton Non-Diver case which is the foundation of this project. Please note that the images of these movements are not to scale with respect to each other.
As was the case with the first vote thread, this thread is reserved FOR VOTING ONLY. Please continue to use the Movement discussion thread if you want to comment on this vote or have any questions or concerns. Rules for voting have changed; for more information please check either the General Information or Movement thread.
Here’s how to vote:
Here’s an example of what your vote post should look like:
- You can only vote IF your name appears on either the Reserved List or Waiting List that appear in the Reserve List thread. If you haven’t yet joined the WUSSE Project and wish to do so, please read through the General Information and Reserve List threads first. If you are not on these lists you will not be counted.
- In this thread, click on ‘Post Reply’ and in the message box type the following information in this order:
- Your current Rank # from the Reserved or Waiting List (NOT YOUR WATCH NUMBER!!!)
- Your Member Name
- The movement number and name.
- Please DO NOT add anything else to the message box.
#02 – Uwe W. – F - ETA 2893-2
Voting will cease at 12:00 (EST) MONDAY NOV. 9 at which point the votes will be counted, a winner declared and a second vote started.
Here are your choices: