Can we see your very rarest pieces.
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Can we see your very rarest pieces.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Can we see your very rarest pieces.

Open up your safes, vaults and hidey holes and show us your very rarest pieces if you dare. I have a couple of rarities - the one in the pic being the Fleurier made by the Arcadia watch company. This is one of the only 50 ever made, they were never on the open market but only offered to selected customers, so I am pretty lucky to have this one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great idea, I love unusual and rare pieces! I can’t wait to see what this forum has to offer in terms of extravagance and out of the beaten path watches.

I am adding two of my pieces who are pretty rare, even though forum members here have seen them multiple times.

My Linde Werdelin Oktopus Carbon (limited to 88 pieces), and my Chronoswiss Sirius Artist solid gold (not limited per se, but who has ever seen one in real life?). They probably make only a handful of those every year since they started in 2013 (2014 for this variation).

All the best,
    A.

natesen and iggy-th like this.

Re: Can we see your very rarest pieces.

Pretty mundane aesthetically but one of 26 in the world so pretty rare, at least to me, JLC's homage to it's London Boutique . . .

ALS * anOrdain * AP * Beaubleu * BP * Cartier * DD&S * Direnzo * Fears * Hentschel * Invicta * IWC * JLC * Marnaut * Pancor * Rolex * Revolution * Stowa * Tiffany * Timor

"The deeper the roots, the higher the reach" - author unknown

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ar7iste View Post
    Great idea, I love unusual and rare pieces! I can’t wait to see what this forum has to offer in terms of extravagance and out of the beaten path watches.

I am adding two of my pieces who are pretty rare, even though forum members here have seen them multiple times.

My Linde Werdelin Oktopus Carbon (limited to 88 pieces), and my Chronoswiss Sirius Artist solid gold (not limited per se, but who has ever seen one in real life?). They probably make only a handful of those every year since they started in 2013 (2014 for this variation).

All the best,
    A.
    Love the octopus case back.

How often do you wear it? Conversations started about it every time?

Quote Originally Posted by ar7iste View Post

All the best,
    A.
    Love the Chronoswiss - a very overlooked and underrated brand and considering their quality - good value. I have several including their exquisite Opus.
    ar7iste likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drhr View Post
    Pretty mundane aesthetically but one of 26 in the world so pretty rare, at least to me, JLC's homage to it's London Boutique . . .
    Beautiful understated design and unusual colour but works so well. Definitely a keeper.
    drhr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronocase View Post
    Beautiful understated design and unusual colour but works so well. Definitely a keeper.
    Appreciate the shared love!!!!
    ALS * anOrdain * AP * Beaubleu * BP * Cartier * DD&S * Direnzo * Fears * Hentschel * Invicta * IWC * JLC * Marnaut * Pancor * Rolex * Revolution * Stowa * Tiffany * Timor

"The deeper the roots, the higher the reach" - author unknown

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

Quote Originally Posted by drhr View Post
    Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by eltonj View Post
    Love the octopus case back.

How often do you wear it? Conversations started about it every time?
    I wear it maybe 2 days a week, at the pool, BBQ, and whenever it's sunny and I have short sleeves. It is a conversation starter, but I would still say that 3 out of 4 persons don't even notice it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronocase View Post
    Love the Chronoswiss - a very overlooked and underrated brand and considering their quality - good value. I have several including their exquisite Opus.
    Thank you! They are a great brand, and I wish them luck for the future. They have an odd positioning between mid tier bold and classy watches, a few entry level pieces, and a few high end ones.
    drhr likes this.

This one is probably my “rarist”, though it is based on a model that is fairly common. 40mm Fifty Fathoms, Ocean Commitment Version III. It and the Tribute to Milspec are the only two modern FF’s that don’t look ridiculous on my 6¼ inch wrist.

Name:  JSW2026129-Edit.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  393.6 KB

And here is the 1151 movement...

Name:  JSW2026146-Edit.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  717.0 KB

- Jared
    ar7iste, GrouchoM, ck2k01 and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jwillson View Post
    This one is probably my “rarist”, though it is based on a model that is fairly common. 40mm Fifty Fathoms, Ocean Commitment Version III. It and the Tribute to Milspec are the only two modern FF’s that don’t look ridiculous on my 6¼ inch wrist.

- Jared
    Man that’s an awesome BP, congrats! It is arguably my favorite dive watch, and if the prices and availability were not insane it would definitely be next on my list.

What’s the story behind it?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information