Chrono24 selling experience? - Page 8
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Chrono24 selling experience?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Chrono24 selling experience?

I bought several watches on chrono24 and there were no problems. I sold the watch on chrono24 and a 6.5% commission was deducted. From what I know on eBay, the commission is 10%. I think Chrono24 is a good platform to sell or buy a watch.

I have purchased multiple times from Chrono24,

Just be safe, have it shipped to your regular address on chrono24 to remain protected,

Also remember to pay via their escrow.

End of the day, buy the seller.

You should always know who you're dealing with.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Insta: @watchanton

5711 | 5164
    | 26400SO | 116900 | SBGJ021 | IW377714

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Chrono24 is certainly better than ebay. Chrono24 just charges 6.5% commission whereas Ebay will charge at least 10% if not more. Plus ebay always sides with the buyers whereas Chrono24 you will be protected via their escrow service. but try for reddit/ watchexchange and WUS once you get past your 100th post. GLWS!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

i've bought two watches off of Chrono24 since the beginning of March, one from a private seller in Russia, and another from a grey dealer in NYC. Both were perfectly fine and hassle-free. One thing I like to do, is when looking up a particular dealer's wares on the site, i like to google and see if they have an actual company website, and compare the prices they've listed on their own website, with what they've listed on chrono. the guy i bought from NY actually had a higher price on chrono than on his site, and i made him an offer on Chrono24, for the price he had on his company website (it was a fair deal for the piece in question), and he agreed. like someone else mentioned, always look for vendors with plenty of positive reviews, and vendors who have plenty of good-quality pics of the ACTUAL item being sold, not just one stock photo that you've seen at half a dozen websites.
    Wansy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by horologywonders View Post
    i've bought two watches off of Chrono24 since the beginning of March, one from a private seller in Russia, and another from a grey dealer in NYC. Both were perfectly fine and hassle-free. One thing I like to do, is when looking up a particular dealer's wares on the site, i like to google and see if they have an actual company website, and compare the prices they've listed on their own website, with what they've listed on chrono. the guy i bought from NY actually had a higher price on chrono than on his site, and i made him an offer on Chrono24, for the price he had on his company website (it was a fair deal for the piece in question), and he agreed. like someone else mentioned, always look for vendors with plenty of positive reviews, and vendors who have plenty of good-quality pics of the ACTUAL item being sold, not just one stock photo that you've seen at half a dozen websites.
    I also look up the shop address (if they have one) on Google maps.
    horologywonders likes this.

I have had nothing but great experiences buying from Chrono24. I generally find great price and because most of the sellers are dealers, you can usually check out their websites.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread Information