Custom Pieces by Lange/FP Journe/Patek
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Custom Pieces by Lange/FP Journe/Patek

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Custom Pieces by Lange/FP Journe/Patek

Hey guys! Recently sold a company and we're looking to get something cool for our team that helped do it. Any idea if Lange & Sohne, FP Journe or Patek will allow customization and if so, how far will they go?

Probably just looking to have the back engraved, add a line of text on the dial face, and swap some colors.

Re: Custom Pieces by Lange/FP Journe/Patek

Congrats on the sale! Sounds like it was successful ;) I don't think I've seen any dials with custom text from Journe, but no harm in asking. You can reach his brother Laurent if you call or stop by the LA Boutique.

Quote Originally Posted by yuji View Post
    Congrats on the sale! Sounds like it was successful ;) I don't think I've seen any dials with custom text from Journe, but no harm in asking. You can reach his brother Laurent if you call or stop by the LA Boutique.
    Thank you! I'm just grateful my business partners are WIS too. :D

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WatchEater666 View Post
    Hey guys! Recently sold a company and we're looking to get something cool for our team that helped do it. Any idea if Lange & Sohne, FP Journe or Patek will allow customization and if so, how far will they go?

Probably just looking to have the back engraved, add a line of text on the dial face, and swap some colors.
    Rolex will, and does often. A little tame by your request I imagine.

JLC will as well.

Something more unique, RGM (also in baked enamel) and Ochs & Junior will.

I think I have seen custom Jaquet Droz, but it is harder to tell with them, lol
    Core Collection:
    BlancpaiN Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe ceramic, H. Moser & Cie Venturer Small Seconds 2327-0402, Omega Aqua Terra 231.53.39.21.06.002, JLC Reverso Flyback Chrono 255.182, JLC Reverso Grande Taille 270.3.62, Rolex OP 1966 1002, Ulysse Nardin Perpetual GMT 321-22, Longines Conquest 1959, Hamilton Electric Spectra 1957, Citizen AQ 4020–54Y, Bulova Accutron Astronaut, Citizen Eco Drive One AR5030-59L

You could get in touch with Vacheron... they advertise bespoke watches through their Cabinotiers service : https://www.vacheron-constantin.com/...binotiers.html

I've seen custon watches from Patek as well... you probably need to call and figure out how to talk to the right person.
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Glashutte Original Sixties Panorama Date, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

Vacheron Constantin definitely will do this. They have "Les Cabinotiers" (https://www.vacheron-constantin.com/...notiers.html): "The creation of made-to-order timepieces is a vocation actively pursued by Vacheron Constantin. Crafted by the nimble fingers of master watchmakers and experienced artisans, these unique models consistently push the boundaries of excellence." They recently released a prototype titanium Overseas Dual-Time (https://forums.watchuseek.com/f381/v...e-4980715.html) with a cool rotor. Perhaps a unique rotor design in an otherwise stock VC would be really cool, and perhaps not too crazy expensive. No idea what your budget is (or what these cost), but VC is certainly in the same conversation as ALS, PP, etc.
    UberDave likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dbostedo View Post
    You could get in touch with Vacheron... they advertise bespoke watches through their Cabinotiers service : https://www.vacheron-constantin.com/...binotiers.html

I've seen custon watches from Patek as well... you probably need to call and figure out how to talk to the right person.

Damn... you beat me to it.
    dbostedo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SethThomas View Post
    Rolex will, and does often. A little tame by your request I imagine. JLC will as well. Something more unique, RGM (also in baked enamel) and Ochs & Junior will. I think I have seen custom Jaquet Droz, but it is harder to tell with them, lol
    Do you have any examples from Rolex? Often? Have not seen any except the Dominos etc but those were then and probly not available for order of just couple of pieces.

FPJ will do custom dials when you've reached about 200k in watches, however, all must be approved by Mr. Journe himself. He famously refused a grand sonnerie custom dial that he didn't think was appropriate, turning away a big sale. It makes sense, though, because he is protecting his brand and also his creation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tohono Rat View Post
    Vacheron Constantin definitely will do this. They have "Les Cabinotiers" (https://www.vacheron-constantin.com/...notiers.html): "The creation of made-to-order timepieces is a vocation actively pursued by Vacheron Constantin. Crafted by the nimble fingers of master watchmakers and experienced artisans, these unique models consistently push the boundaries of excellence." They recently released a prototype titanium Overseas Dual-Time (https://forums.watchuseek.com/f381/v...e-4980715.html) with a cool rotor. Perhaps a unique rotor design in an otherwise stock VC would be really cool, and perhaps not too crazy expensive. No idea what your budget is (or what these cost), but VC is certainly in the same conversation as ALS, PP, etc.
    ^^ This is a really great idea.
    A. Lange & Söhne 1815 Annual Calendar | Glashütte Original Senator Observer | Rolex GMT-II 116710 BLNR | Panerai 00524 Flyback | Tudor Pelagos | Magrette Dual Time

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information