Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!! - Page 181
Like Tree8752Likes

Thread: Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

Page 181 of 183 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1825

Re: Hi-Ends eye candy thread!!!

Finally picked this up after years of drooling about it. Name:  IMG_5834 (1).jpg
Views: 230
Size:  1.94 MB

Finally picked this up after years of drooling about it. Name:  IMG_5834 (1).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

incontrol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by watchintime View Post
    Cool! How do you like this? I tired one on the other day and it actually, for the first time, got me taking Bvlgari seriously! What made you decide to pull the trigger?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Sorry for posting that twice. I'm clearly not very good using a forum :) haha. I like it a lot - I've been waiting on the sidelines of the octo finissimo collection for a while. For once in my life, I was actually patient, and waited for a few iterations of the watch series to develop before buying in. Loved the sandblasted steel versions (non-skeleton) and the first skeletons as well. However, I didn't want a leather strap - and while I love the silver version of the skeleton, in-person I really struggled to see the hands in various lighting. The rose gold hands on the black version are an improvement on this (not 100% by any means), but I just loved the aesthetics and how the light plays on the skeletonized parts. I have wanted a slightly undercover watch - and while I know that anyone who knows a little about watches may recognize it, for where I work, it won't immediately be spotted like my rolex has been multiple times.

Finally, I hung around the sidelines waiting for the watch to drop to a reasonable amount, and with the new ceramic black skeleton coming out (and priced an additional 5-6K on top of the MSRP of the DLC black coated), I decided to snag one before they were all gone having negotiated with a dealer for about a year now. I have yet to see a negative review of the octo collection - I think Bulgari has really innovated and done something new and refreshing - the success they are having with this collection is deserved in my opinion. If you decide to look at it seriously, PM me and I can recommend the one or two shops that have by far the best prices on this.

This was the only Royal Oak at the boutique I visited today. I’ve got to say, it really is some eye candy. The solid rose gold is ever so shiny under light and to top it off with the stunning blue tapisserie dial is truly something else. Sure, this piece may not be to the taste of many, but I completely see the allure of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Collection:
    Tag Heuer Aquaracer WAY1112
    Parnis Batman GMT
    Seiko 5 SNKA01K1
    Timex Expedition Scout
    Casio F-91WM-9ADF
    G-Shock GA100MB

Quote Originally Posted by watchintime View Post
    Sorry for posting that twice. I'm clearly not very good using a forum :) haha. I like it a lot - I've been waiting on the sidelines of the octo finissimo collection for a while. For once in my life, I was actually patient, and waited for a few iterations of the watch series to develop before buying in. Loved the sandblasted steel versions (non-skeleton) and the first skeletons as well. However, I didn't want a leather strap - and while I love the silver version of the skeleton, in-person I really struggled to see the hands in various lighting. The rose gold hands on the black version are an improvement on this (not 100% by any means), but I just loved the aesthetics and how the light plays on the skeletonized parts. I have wanted a slightly undercover watch - and while I know that anyone who knows a little about watches may recognize it, for where I work, it won't immediately be spotted like my rolex has been multiple times.

Finally, I hung around the sidelines waiting for the watch to drop to a reasonable amount, and with the new ceramic black skeleton coming out (and priced an additional 5-6K on top of the MSRP of the DLC black coated), I decided to snag one before they were all gone having negotiated with a dealer for about a year now. I have yet to see a negative review of the octo collection - I think Bulgari has really innovated and done something new and refreshing - the success they are having with this collection is deserved in my opinion. If you decide to look at it seriously, PM me and I can recommend the one or two shops that have by far the best prices on this.
    So is yours the black ceramic version?
    Adnan

Current 'pieces:

Rolex GMT II BLNR

Zenith Defy
    Omega SMP 2254.50
    Seiko SAGN007
    Ulysse Nardin Classico
    Hermes Slim d'Hermes

Gone:
    Audemars Piguet 15300
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas
    Jaeger LeCoultre Tribute to Deep Sea vintage chronograph
    Rolex DateJust41 126300

Rolex Daytona 116500

JeanRichard Terrascope
    IWC 3239 Laureus

Rolex Explorer II 216570
    Speedmaster Co-Axial 9300
    Omega Aqua Terra 2503.33
    Omega Aqua Terra 2502.80
    Omega SM300
    Speedy Pro 3572.50 w/ a Panda dial (three times)
    Speedy Pro 3570.50 (several times)

Oris 65

Nope the DLC titanium black. Haven’t seen the skeleton ceramic in any of the places I’ve visited so far - sure it will be around in a few months. Bulgari told me the black DLC wasn’t available in the US and Dubai was the first time I’ve ever seen it available in person so snagged it while I could.

Time to bump this thread!
    Picture from yesterday...

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    natesen and Churlish like this.
    Watches safe with me :

giving up listing ...

Gone but not forgotten ^^
    Subc LV ( hulk ) , Speedy pro , Pelagos , Black Bay , ML MP 7138 , GMTiic , Explorer ii polar , Stowa Flieger LE , Zenith captain PR , Seamaster Pro and a bunch of others :(

Something you don’t see much of.

Churlish, KtWUS and alex79 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerosugar View Post
    Something you don’t see much of.

I do... I just look at my wrist on the right day. (Well, not that model exactly, but similar. Certainly not a very commonly seen brand. Nice to see another. )
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

Thread Information