High end watches at Touch of Modern

Thread: High end watches at Touch of Modern

High end watches at Touch of Modern

Years ago; and before I had much education I bought a ~4K watch from Touchofmodern.com. Everything was as described and perfect. Now that I have a little more discriminating taste and knowledge I've been casually browsing. The watch I bought before was a Maurice Lacroix Master in 18K rose gold. The List was 20K but the sale price was 3.9K all in. It was reasonable for an 18K watch but I don't know I'd buy it again regardless the deal. They do have watches ranging from low end bat also up to 6 figure crazy things.

Has anyone purchased any high end watches from Touch of Modern?

No but I have supplied them with products when I owned a high end apparel brand. They were great to deal with and sold far more product for us than expected. Didn't hear complaints from customers that had purchased through them either.

Re: High end watches at Touch of Modern

I bought an H Moser from them. It took about 3 weeks for delivery but they said that up front. It was in perfect physical condition as advertised. It did need a service and they would have done it with their own watchmaker but I sent it to Moser because of the modular escapement. Even though I did that without talking to T of M they still worked with me on the cost. They didn’t cover it all but I was very happy. Yes, I’d do it again.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: High end watches at Touch of Modern

I bought a Rolex for them a few years ago. They even took a coupon on it, that made the price below market. Delivery time was long, and teh watch did stop after about 10 months. It took about 5 calls to get service, but they did take the watch in, serviced it and returned it to me under warranty.

It was not a bad experience, but it would not be my first choice of seller due to the wait time.
    IWC Aquatimer Chronograph "Jacques Yves Cousteau", IWC Portuguese 7-Day Automatic, JLC Deep Sea Cermet, JLC Tribute to Polaris 1965, Panerai 233 "Dot", Panerai 439 Oro Rosso, Patek Philippe 5130 World Time, Rolex Milgauss, Rolex Seadweller, Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chronograph, Vacheron Constantin Overseas World Time. Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Traditionnelle Chronograph.

IG: bvllitt

Thread Information