New Watch Alert: Vacheron Constantin FiftySix
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: New Watch Alert: Vacheron Constantin FiftySix

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New Watch Alert: Vacheron Constantin FiftySix

I mulled over this purchase for a while. At first I considered a JLC Master Control Sector Dial, but when I saw the FiftySix in the metal I knew I had to pull the trigger. Thanks to a killer deal from a member of these forums, this bad boy is mine. I know the FiftySix isn’t everyone’s cup of tea since the movement isn’t fully manufactured in-house, but Ive been blown away by the build and finishing quality.

Name:  571B38A4-120F-4CB8-B670-12B3506A6AF0.jpeg
Views: 256
Size:  412.6 KB
    Name:  FA6FEBDC-3833-4D70-B213-516A50A0645F.jpeg
Views: 239
Size:  719.9 KB
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas Dual Time |Grand Seiko Snowflake | Rolex Explorer I 214270 Mk1 | IWC Le Petit Prince Chronograph | Vintage Buren Chronograph

Instagram: @Lawpera_Watches

As much as I love my JLC MUT Moon, that is just a beautiful watch, and great to have a piece of the Holy Trinity. I've not yet had a chance to see one in person - need to get to a boutique to check it out one of these days soon...!

Re: New Watch Alert: Vacheron Constantin FiftySix

I was surprised by how much I liked these in person vs the pictures. Looks amazing in person. Congrats on the excellent pickup!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

that is an amazing watch
    i love Vacheron Constantin and i believe they did an awesome job with the fiftysix. VC finishing is on a whole different level
    i believe the movement is hand finished on the side that is visible from the display back
    Current Collection
    Patek Philippe 5170G
    Patek Philippe 5146G
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas Chronograph 49150/B01A-9097
    Blancpain Villeret Quantieme Complete 6263A (20 years anniversary edition limited 300 pieces)
    Rolex Datejust 116234 JSRR
    Rolex GMT Master II 116710 BLNR
    Baume & Mercier Clifton Annual Calendar Chronograph M0A10280
    Omega Speedmaster Professional 311.30.42.30.01.006

@azizu787

Awesome, looks great! I saw the blue dial model up close and it didn't really capture me (the hue looked better in pics) but I should check out this grey/silver dial beauty . . .
    ALS * anOrdain * AP * Beaubleu * BP * Cartier * DD&S * Direnzo * Fears * Hentschel * Invicta * IWC * JLC * Marnaut * Pancor * Rolex * Revolution * Stowa * Tiffany * Timor

"The deeper the roots, the higher the reach" - author unknown

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

Huge fan of this watch and was always surprised it never gets much love. Congrats!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Congratulations! It is a lovely watch.

On a side note, I have been told by someone in the know, that the FiftySix line is doing very well.

Congratulations! I personally wish they would match the date wheel color at this price though.
    GO PML, Omega Mark II, LLD, Meister Telemeter, DA36, Ianos Avyssos, Tropik SS, Zelos

What a pleasure to look at. Who makes the movement if not VC?
    When some a wild-eyed 8 foot tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the bar room wall and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asked you if you’ve paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye and you remember what ol’ Jack Burton always says at a time like that: Have you paid your dues Jack? “Yessir the check is in the mail”

Current lineup: ROLEX 126600 Sea-Dweller red-Line. Casio GPR-B1000. Seiko SKX007. Casio PRW-2500. Casio PAW-1500.

Congrats very cool
    My Collection

Glycine Combat 6 |Seiko Atlas |Tissot PRC200 (#T17.1.586.52) | Skagen Denmark (750xlmxd) |Citizen Calibre 9000 |Seiko SND383 Chrono |Alpha Watch USA Carbon Automatic |Citizen 0510 Series Speedmaster (K13009xx) | Bernhardt Sea Shark - Black Diver | Zodiac Race Dragon ZO6500 | Fossil Automatic ME1046 | Accutron Excursion Chronograph (26B65) | TX Technoluxury 730 Flyback Chronograph (T3B901) | Bulova Marine Star 200M Diver (96B002) | Parnis GMT Auto 40mm | Glycine Airman Dual Time | Glycine Combat Sub Gl0049 | Maratac SR35 | Tissot Couturier Chrono Automatic |Omega Speedmaster 42 Limited Edition | Fortis Official Cosmonauts 647.10.11| Sinn 103.061 | Steinhart Nav.B-Uhr 44 Dual Time Ti | Mido Ocean Star Auto Caliber 80 Orange | Orient Pro Saturation Diver 300m EL02003H | Orient Power Reserve FM03001B

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information