Perpetual Calendar Watches
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Perpetual Calendar Watches

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Perpetual Calendar Watches

I did a search of this forum and it returned no responses (maybe I mistyped it) but I can't find any threads on perpetual calendar watches. Does anyone own one and what are your thoughts? I think I remember looking at a JLC at one point and the sales associate telling me they could be easily set without going through every day for 10 years.

Thought this might be an interesting discussion.

Best,

David

Re: Perpetual Calendar Watches

Quote Originally Posted by tweaked2 View Post
    I did a search of this forum and it returned no responses (maybe I mistyped it) but I can't find any threads on perpetual calendar watches. Does anyone own one and what are your thoughts? I think I remember looking at a JLC at one point and the sales associate telling me they could be easily set without going through every day for 10 years.

Best,

David
    Try typing this into Google : perpetual calendar site:forums.watchuseek.com/f381

That will return any thread title with perpetual calendar in it for the high-end forum. I find Google much better used this way, than just about any site's own internal search.
    yankeexpress likes this.
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Glashutte Original Sixties Panorama Date, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

Search again, they have been discussed a lot.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Appreciate that. Using the search engine on the site returned no results again. Very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by dbostedo View Post
    Try typing this into Google : perpetual calendar site:forums.watchuseek.com/f381

That will return any thread title with perpetual calendar in it for the high-end forum. I find Google much better used this way, than just about any site's own internal search.

Do you have a favorite perpetual calendar watch @tweaked2? Here's mine:

Name:  MoserPC.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  62.8 KB
    xherion and apudabam like this.
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Glashutte Original Sixties Panorama Date, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

Quote Originally Posted by tweaked2 View Post

Best,

David
    Ulysee Nardin makes the best perpetual calendar movement in the business IMHO, with the added bonus of a true GMT. It even gets leap year correct. I love the feeling of having a complete calendar on my wrist. This one make it into my rotation often.

Name:  20190705_144547.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  208.9 KB
    ljb187 likes this.
    Core Collection:
    BlancpaiN Fifty Fathoms Bathyscaphe ceramic, H. Moser & Cie Venturer Small Seconds 2327-0402, Omega Aqua Terra 231.53.39.21.06.002, JLC Reverso Flyback Chrono 255.182, JLC Reverso Grande Taille 270.3.62, Rolex OP 1966 1002, Ulysse Nardin Perpetual GMT 321-22, Longines Conquest 1959, Hamilton Electric Spectra 1957, Citizen AQ 4020–54Y, Bulova Accutron Astronaut, Citizen Eco Drive One AR5030-59L

Thanks for the reply! Once I used the google search referenced above I found many threads. I'm still reading but your watch looks fantastic! I'll check them out!

Quote Originally Posted by SethThomas View Post
    Ulysee Nardin makes the best perpetual calendar movement in the business IMHO, with the added bonus of a true GMT. It even gets leap year correct. I love the feeling of having a complete calendar on my wrist. This one make it into my rotation often.

Name:  20190705_144547.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  208.9 KB

I think H Mosier is one of the least talked about watches and their watches are amazing. I'm new to perpetual watches but I thought that was a full M/D/Y complication. How does this watch display that?

Thanks again!

David

Quote Originally Posted by dbostedo View Post
    Do you have a favorite perpetual calendar watch @tweaked2? Here's mine:

Name:  MoserPC.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  62.8 KB

I want to know that ,too.

^
    Moser doesn’t display the day, only the month and date.
    The small pointer on the central stack points to the month (since there’s 12 of them).
    The reverse displays the number of years since the previous leap year.
    They have recently introduced a new LE Pioneer PC, which does the month in wheel format.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information