Piaget Watch Identification Help Please

Thread: Piaget Watch Identification Help Please

Piaget Watch Identification Help Please

Hi,

My parents have been moving house, and we were packing boxes.

I came across this Piaget. Dad isn't a watch wearer so he never thought anything of it but always kept it safe as it was his Dads.

I would love to know more about it, I was wondering if anyone could help out with further information.

The numbers on the back are 13441 P14 125935

Appreciate any help you can provide.

Name:  p2.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  512.0 KBName:  P1.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  512.3 KB

Re: Piaget Watch Identification Help Please

13441 is the reference number so if you search Google for "Piaget 13441" you'll find some watches with similar case style. I would say that it's from 1970's.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasropakis View Post
    13441 is the reference number so if you search Google for "Piaget 13441" you'll find some watches with similar case style. I would say that it's from 1970's.
    Thanks mate, from the Google seach it really didnt find much a white gold and a gold watch only. Does anyone recommend a watchmaker in Sydney where I could take this too?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Probably best to contact an AD first. There seem to be quite many in Sydney: https://int.piaget.com/boutiques/asi...stralia/sydney They can probably give you more advise and send the watch to a service center. It's a high-end watch and I'm not sure if normal watchmakers are able to service it or to get required parts. And the dial looks rather damaged so I guess something has to be done to it too. But it's probably not going to be cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasropakis View Post
    Probably best to contact an AD first. There seem to be quite many in Sydney: https://int.piaget.com/boutiques/asi...stralia/sydney They can probably give you more advise and send the watch to a service center. It's a high-end watch and I'm not sure if normal watchmakers are able to service it or to get required parts. And the dial looks rather damaged so I guess something has to be done to it too. But it's probably not going to be cheap.
    As it is an heirloom, then its worth investigating, but I agree, it's not going to be cheap and could well be more than the watch is worth. So if you are not going to wear it, then I'd think twice about it.
    Omega SMP 300 Chrono
    Omega 8500 Aqua Terra
    Omega 2500 Orange PO
    Vintage Omega Geneve
    Chopard GT XL
    Bell & Ross BR03-92 Ceramic

Thread Information