Question about VC Overseas gen 2 and 3

Thread: Question about VC Overseas gen 2 and 3

Rab

Question about VC Overseas gen 2 and 3

I really like the new VC Overseas Gen 3 bracelet with its micro adjust and quick change. Does anyone know if the old Gen 2 version of the bracelet also have the micro adjust function at the clasp? And would the quick change bracelet and other quick change straps function of the Gen 3 bracelet & straps be compatible with the Gen 2 3 hander case as the notch it fits into looks the same and I imagine has the same bar in place for it to hook unto? I prefer the old Gen 2 3 hander for its thinner profile, non tonneau shape, and lack of the raised plinth, but I prefer the utility of the new straps and bracelet so wondering if they can be mixed and matched.

Re: Question about VC Overseas gen 2 and 3

Basically, no and no, Gen 2 does not have the micro adjust, and the quick change strap function on Gen 3 will not work on the Gen 2.

Rab

Thanks for the info - much appreciated. I guess having a mix and match option was too much to hope for. :(

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Not having the micro adjust is a deal breaker. I had one and it was either too tight or too loose. The links are too big to make reasonable adjustments. It either fits you or it doesn’t

I have a hypothesis that the VCO3 bracelet will fit on the 2... The boutique on 5th Ave said its plausible and never tried. The quick release just snaps on the bar.

Thread Information