Salmon & Cream
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Salmon & Cream

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Member jameswatchsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    131

    Salmon & Cream





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,686

    Re: Salmon & Cream

    Massive candle.
    jameswatchsd likes this.

  3. #3
    Member GrouchoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,196

    Re: Salmon & Cream

    Why do they differ by one hour? Why does the time on the salmon one change buy more than on the cream one?
    Sorry....I'm quite anal.
    jameswatchsd likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member jameswatchsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    131

    Re: Salmon & Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by GrouchoM View Post
    Why do they differ by one hour? Why does the time on the salmon one change buy more than on the cream one?
    Sorry....I'm quite anal.
    Thatís because the 5320G is Automatic (came from the winder) versus the 5270P which I spent time setting, albeit incorrectly. One can get so worried setting the day, date, month and moon phase correctly that you donít bother checking to see if the actual time is correct.

    I understand why, but it really is pretty silly having a manual wind perpetual.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GrouchoM and Sebast975 like this.

  6. #5
    Member GrouchoM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,196

    Re: Salmon & Cream

    I didn't even know that such a beast existed. Kudos for having the passion to (attempt to) properly set it just for a few photos.
    jameswatchsd likes this.

  7. #6
    Member dbostedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    6,510

    Re: Salmon & Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by jameswatchsd View Post
    I understand why, but it really is pretty silly having a manual wind perpetual.
    You can say that again.

    I LOVE the Moser perpetuals, but as manual winds I can't see having one. I don't like having to set my watches really (I use winders for automatics, and prefer no-date manuals).

    These Pateks are great, BTW! I really like the salmon dial color.
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Glashutte Original Sixties Panorama Date, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

  8. #7
    Member jameswatchsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    131

    Re: Salmon & Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by dbostedo View Post
    You can say that again.

    I LOVE the Moser perpetuals, but as manual winds I can't see having one. I don't like having to set my watches really (I use winders for automatics, and prefer no-date manuals).

    These Pateks are great, BTW! I really like the salmon dial color.
    I have a Moser Perpetual as well. In the end Iím not complaining, I prefer a beautiful backside over an automatic which obscures 50% of the pleasure but itís still not ideal.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    119

    Re: Salmon & Cream

    The salmon is definitely a stunner and I am a sucker for salmon dials. Wish I can afford that one day. I currently own a salmon SARB037 which is also very rare. Also what made you keep two colors of the same model?

  10. #9
    Member jameswatchsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    131

    Re: Salmon & Cream

    Hi there... that Seiko is very cool!

    The two PPs (5320G & 5270P) are both perpetual calendars but very different otherwise in construction and appearance.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Member jameswatchsd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    131

    Re: Salmon & Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by sagar.tolaney View Post
    The salmon is definitely a stunner and I am a sucker for salmon dials. Wish I can afford that one day. I currently own a salmon SARB037 which is also very rare. Also what made you keep two colors of the same model?
    Forgot to hit quote, check my answer just above this one... sorry


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts