Spend Required With AP for Access to Skeletonized Refs
Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By jameswatchsd

Thread: Spend Required With AP for Access to Skeletonized Refs

Spend Required With AP for Access to Skeletonized Refs

I want the double balance Skeletonized RO but feel stupid paying the used market price of $80k/90k when list is around $55k. Anyone know much spend you need with AP to be eligible for said watch?

Re: Spend Required With AP for Access to Skeletonized Refs

Quote Originally Posted by WatchEater666 View Post
    I want the double balance Skeletonized RO but feel stupid paying the used market price of $80k/90k when list is around $55k. Anyone know much spend you need with AP to be eligible for said watch?
    I'd imagine if it's hard to get, it's more about your particular relationship with your particular dealer. I can't imagine there's any set spend amount. It's probably more like, if your dealer has one, he starts by offering it to his best/biggest customers, and moving down the list from there.
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Glashutte Original Sixties Panorama Date, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

I was fortunate and got one shortly after they were announced without any other purchase at one of the Boutiques. I had at the time bought two other APs at other ADs but they had not record of it. I put down a 33 percent deposit and received it about 3 months later.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WatchEater666 View Post
    Per the AP website:

$76k
    Name:  1456f18494c63c157dfebe2dd36ef58a.png
Views: 60
Size:  251.3 KB

$55k
    Name:  8862978ed584620062326c314821b325.png
Views: 62
Size:  183.0 KB

Give Steve at Little Treasury a call and ask him for a quote. Ditto Alan at Alan Furman.

I was able to purchase the Double Balancier with two watches purchased. I had purchased a Rose Gold Millenary on the bracelet for my wife like this one (not my photo) a few years back

When the Code 11:59 was introduced I picked up the Perpetual. Lucky for me I actually like that watch.

When I asked for the Double Balancier I was made to wait but did receive the watch. Lucky for me was these were two watches I wanted on their own merits, no strings attached. I would hate to be made to purchase so much just to be given the opportunity to purchase something else. There are too many nice watches out there to play that game. Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed. I can't stand AD games & associated ......... Decided to order a WG Zeitwerk yesterday.

Thread Information