A while back I purchased a mixed lot of watches - a Diesel was included. I'm not a huge Diesel fan, though have a few... there were two watches in the lot that I wanted and am pleased with what I got.
That being said... this Diesel has been bugging me:
- Looks like a Diesel "Daddy" series chronograph (not sure which model, would have to get it out of storage)
- The back has an etching that matches ones I've found online
- The chronograph dials are glued on
- The crown on the left side is stuck on - it can be removed but isn't connected to anything
- The crown on the right moves the hands of the watch, it has a movement
So... I'm not too sure whether this watch is:
2) Display model
I can't fathom why they wouldn't just use a real version of the watch as a display model, unless it has horrendous battery life. I'd love to imagine I somehow got a rare prototype, but I'm not that lucky... which leads me to believe it is a fake. I can post pictures if that is OK - not too sure what the group rules are concerning this type of inquiry.