Emporio Armani AR-0432

Thread: Emporio Armani AR-0432

Emporio Armani AR-0432

Looking for some advice about this watch, i have recently replaced a battery on this model for a friend. The watch kept good time for 12 hours only, my friend said the last battery did the same when replaced by a shop. Any idea what the correct battery is for this model as I removed and replaced a 364, or what is likely to be wrong with the watch draining batteries so quickly??

Re: Emporio Armani AR-0432

It could be a faulty circuit board. We really need to take a look at the movement and the battery before we can tell if its the wrong battery. If it fits snugly however, it probably is the right battery.

EDIT: It could also be as simple as the watch needing de-magnetization.

Quote Originally Posted by natnaes View Post
    It could be a faulty circuit board. We really need to take a look at the movement and the battery before we can tell if its the wrong battery. If it fits snugly however, it probably is the right battery.

EDIT: It could also be as simple as the watch needing de-magnetization.
    Its a quartz watch why would you de-magnetize it?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I would just have a reputable watchmaker look at it...not a mall battery change shop...but a real watchmaker...they will know what battery to put in it. I doubt anyone here will be able to tell you what battery to use.

Quote Originally Posted by baronrojo View Post
    I would just have a reputable watchmaker look at it...not a mall battery change shop...but a real watchmaker...they will know what battery to put in it. I doubt anyone here will be able to tell you what battery to use.
    A watchmaker for a quartz fashion watch? I don't know, maybe just try a different mall guy.

Quote Originally Posted by baronrojo View Post
    You don't need a watchmaker to look at it, you just need an experienced person with vernier calipers. The difference in batteries is only size and thickness.

Watchmaker and mall guy will probably be the same price for a simple battery change...mall guy might even be pricier as all he does is change batteries and adjust bracelets. By the time you try a different mall guy and hope he gets it right or find someone experienced with vernier calipers...a watchmaker would have the watch working with the right battery installed.

I would find a local watch dealer and see if there is someone there who can look at it.

Thread Information