Fossil Grant FS4724

Thread: Fossil Grant FS4724

Fossil Grant FS4724

Since I got a Fossil FS4428 I have started to acquire a taste for gold-tone watches, and right now I am having the opportunity to purchase this model, the Fossil Grant FS4724, in order to have an alternative model to wear. The FS4724 has a smaller case (44 mm, compared to the FS4428's 48 mm case), and it is less heavy and cumbersome than the FS4428, and despite being a smaller model it still fits my big wrists, as I have set 44mm watches as the minimum size I can wear (unless it is a high-end watch or something more expensive and these models aren't big or oversized). However, I have hesitated to buy it because sometimes I have taken a look at it and it resembles a women's watch and not a mens' watch as it is advertised. I know that a 44 mm case watch can be too big for a woman's wrist, but considering that today most women wear big or oversized watches, then it could pass as a women's watch, especially since it is a gold-tone model. So, should I get it or not? What's your opinion about it? Does it like as a mens' watch or more like a women's watch? I'll upload some pictures of the model in this posts so you can give your input.

Name:  _(KGrHqF_!hMFBcIHE9!rBQmLOkgvfw__60_57.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  66.8 KBName:  81Ykq9HjOmL._UL1500_.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  152.0 KBName:  aspjpeg-nicole.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  82.6 KBName:  o_1470929816_85a9dc70aa52cc9de8341a8655cb26c3.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  52.4 KBName:  fossil-grant-fs4724-4.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  92.3 KBName:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  75.5 KBName:  4i3pxo-l.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  79.4 KB

Re: Fossil Grant FS4724

Can't comment on "women wear oversized watches today," as the few women I know who wear watches wear all sorts of sizes.

The same as I wear all sorts of sizes of watches and do not worry about their assigned gender.

I think that watch, if worn by a man, would appear masculine enough to not raise eyebrows, if that's your concern, and if you like it you should pick it up.

I think you're right, the dial doesnt seem to be too rich of a gold and more of a yellow, it is a bit feminine in that regard. But, 48mm is gigantic. I've never seen a women wear a 48mm watch.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

In some pictures the dial color looks a little light and in others it looks fine. Nothing so severe that it would prevent me from getting the watch in either case if I liked it. Besides, if you're big enough to pull off a 48mm watch and not look like a fool (as I would most certainly) and 44mm is your minimum, then please post the video of what happens to the first person who sees you in that watch and calls you "Nancy" or some such thing. #Bloodbath.

Thread Information