Got Fiancé a Coach Boyfriend Watch for Valentine's Day

Thread: Got Fiancé a Coach Boyfriend Watch for Valentine's Day

Laughing Got Fiancé a Coach Boyfriend Watch for Valentine's Day

While I was picking out my Tissot in Nassau, my fiancé was looking at watches. Unfortunately, not the best. She had her eye on a Michael Kors and a Guess watch. She's not as into things as I am so, knowing Movado manufactures the Coach watches, I got her this: COACH Official Site | Shop Designer Handbags - Free Shipping $150+

Does anyone have experience with Coach watches? Knowing Movado is involved is a good sign.

I didn't want to dive in and get her a super expensive piece because she doesn't wear watches often (right now). Plus, I'm a little poor. A Tissor PRS 200, cruise, and engagement ring have me classified as working poor.

Re: Got Fiancé a Coach Boyfriend Watch for Valentine's Day

Anyone have any experience with Coach?

Coach carries ETA movement I believe, if that matters to you. Otherwise there is no significant difference between ETA that they use in Coach and Citizen MIYOTA that they use in Michael Kors, considering they're both quartz. In this case I would just go for style preference :)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have a Coach watch and my wife has a couple as well. As far as fashion watches go, they're pretty decent. Nice styling. We have no complaints with ours. We bought ours in the Movado Store at one of their feature "watch of the week" type sales. From what I can tell, Coach is a little higher up the food chain in Movado's fashion watch line-up.

I wish I could confirm the movement inside my watch, but it seems to be MIA at the moment. I thought it was a Japanese quartz movement, but it could be Swiss like a previous poster stated. However, usually with most of the Movado Group watches, if they are "Swiss", they say "Swiss Quartz" at the bottom of the dial or the case back (eg. on their ESQ line). I don't seem to remember that on my Coach, not that it makes much difference IMHO. Just a marketing gimmick.

Anyway, hope your fiancé enjoys her Coach watch. My wife likes hers.
    Last edited by Aleric; February 17th, 2014 at 04:28.

Thread Information