Help with buying a Blue Strap with a Blue Dial watch

Thread: Help with buying a Blue Strap with a Blue Dial watch

Lightbulb Help with buying a Blue Strap with a Blue Dial watch

So I know how most people feel about fashion/designer watches. I too own a few (Diesel, Kenneth Cole, Guess, Lacoste) but they have all been gifts except for a Fossil which is about 13 years old and my personal favorite, has pretty much been thru anything one can think of but just keeps on ticking . The other fashion ones I have are also not bad and just usually need a battery change every couple of years and they are good to go. So I cannot say I have had bad experiences, like some of the other folks here, with any of them except for a Swatch which just went dead in about 3 years.

I have suddenly become interested in a blue leather strap and a blue face dial watch. Its mostly to wear it as a matching accessory. I already own some nice watches in Citizen, Seiko, Tissot, Grovana, Swiss Army, ESQ, G-Shock, and a lovely Orient Mako Diver. Since I know I don't want to spend too much on this new purchase since its probably going to be a phase I wanted your opinion on some nice ones out there for around $200 or less.

I have found the following ones that I have been eyeing but just need to be sure before making the purchase. I'd like some ideas on watches out there that perhaps I may not have come across.

Amazon.com: Tommy Bahama RELAX Men's RLX1222 Beach Cruiser Blue Chronograph Flag Dial Watch: Watches

Amazon.com: T.W. Steel Pilot Quartz Blue Dial Men's Watch - TW402: TW Steel: Watches

Amazon.com: Watch Emporio Armani Renato Ar2473 Men´s Blue: Watches

Any input would be very helpful.
    Last edited by LionsDome; August 18th, 2014 at 19:58.

Re: Help with buying a Blue Strap with a Blue Dial watch

Without getting into a discussion about the brands or prices involved, of those three watches I like the Armani design the best. The other two have much busier dials for my taste.

OK, assuming these brands are not good, can you suggest something in that range which may belong to a good watch company, excluding Seiko and Citizen. Is that something that can even be found? Do I need to up my budget on this search? Remember, this is just going to be an occasional weekend wear for me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I just pulled the trigger on this one, TW 400. Been eyeing it for sometime and then saw a good deal on the bay (< 100) which made me do it. Can't go too wrong for the price. I hope you others have had good experiences with this brand.

I don't have a TW Steel, but I haven't heard anything negative about them either. I've seen them in major luxury jewelry stores around here. It's a Dutch watch brand and not really a "fashion" brand, at least not in the sense as the other two you were looking at. I do like this model better than the chrono one you were looking at earlier. Congrats on getting a good price and getting the blue leather strap you were looking for!

Thread Information