Jack Mason Brand
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Eric Barton
  • 1 Post By fna2005

Thread: Jack Mason Brand

Jack Mason Brand

Interested to know what you guys think about Jack Mason Branded watched. Designed in TX but obviously made across the pond. Got this watch for my birthday from my wife. I love it. This watch looks great with a lot of different combos. It's a classic pilot watch. I surprisingly like the hands. The way they slope inwards starting larger towards the middle out to a sharp point make it really easy to tell the time with just a quick glance. The crown isn't a screw down crown but it's still 100m water resistant. You also can't hear a tick. I appreciate that. Watches without a screw down crown always worry me. I love watches but ironically hate the ticking sound of a clock. Stupid, I know. The second hand has red, white, and blue on it. Additionally the crown is also diamond shaped and stays true to the pilot flieger heritage and is oversized. I love it. Also, the date is where the 6 would be and has a black date wheel so it matches the matte black dial. I love how there is a polished ring on the bottom of the brushed metal bezel. The chamferred edge really catches the light and pops against the brushed metal.
    The only con I can find is the fact that it is a mineral crystal. That being said if you want a sapphire, get the auto.
    This watch is classic. Will never go out of style. Also, the bands have a quick release pin on them. I have no idea why other people don't do this more. Makes changing watch straps so easy, about 10 seconds. I am a watch guy, I have all the tools, lots of watches and I don't think I can go back to traditional straps. I've already ordered two additional straps and really happy with this watch.Name:  jack mason.jpg
Views: 3447
Size:  430.9 KB
    avusblue, Deity42 and bunt like this.

Re: Jack Mason Brand

I like the look. Sort of a 3-hander version of the iwc top gun aesthetic. What's the size and price?

Quote Originally Posted by robbery View Post
    I like the look. Sort of a 3-hander version of the iwc top gun aesthetic. What's the size and price?
    Only $195 and I believe it's 42mm. Good size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I tried a couple of these on at my local Nordstrom when they were on sale. Very tempted because I love the design. But alas I have small wrists and the 42mm size was just a tad bit too large. Wish they made 38 or 40mm options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Mason Brand

I love the design and overall quality of JM - very solid and heavy watch. I wish they'll make smaller version of this model in the future.

bunt likes this.
    "Life is a journey, not a destination..."

Thread Information