Need Opinions on LeVian ZRPA22 (Awesome Watch)

Thread: Need Opinions on LeVian ZRPA22 (Awesome Watch)

Need Opinions on LeVian ZRPA22 (Awesome Watch)

This is my 1st post to this forum and I am new but very interested in watch collecting. I have found this site to be extremely valuable. I recently had a $1000 credit with my LeVian dealer for more than a year and my GF could not find a LeVian ring she liked. Recently I saw a new watch from Levian and really liked it. I picked up the watch yesterday after waiting a month to come in and it is beautiful and even better in person. It is made and assembled in Swiss and MSRP just over $2000 model ZRPA22 and it is limited edition of 300 units worldwide. My question is this a good quality watch? Is it collectible? The LeVian rep told me it has a Ronda Swiss movement and my research shows it should have the 5030.d movement. The LeVian dealer also said that in the future they will be mass producing most of there watches and they wont be limited production like this. It is listed for sale on Kay and Jared website but I believe there a few available as mine needed to bcheese ordered from LeVian and took over a month. I cannot find much info on LeVian watches on the web, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: Need Opinions on LeVian ZRPA22 (Awesome Watch)

I would never ever pay 2000 bucks for a Ronda 5030d powered watch. A collector's item? I doubt it, nothing special, a bit blingy with a mass produced Ronda.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; October 23rd, 2014 at 20:17.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

I am not a expert on watches like most on here. I do enough not to pay full Retail especially for a mass produced movement. I stated that the MSRP of the ZRPA22 was $2095, That is not what I paid for it. I def would have went with something else if I didnt have to use the $1000 LeVian credit soon. I do love the watch as it goes great with a suit/casual but does not look out of place with jeans and shirt. My main questions is about the LeVian brand concerning watches because very little information can be found. Is LeVian considered quality? I am super happy with the looks and attention to detail in this watch and really like it. Thank you for any info and opinions are appreciated.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

The fact that there is little information on the www to be found is saying a lot, isn't it ?!
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

If you purchased the watch at Jared, I would see if you can return it and apply that credit towards one of the other brands they carry. You can easily get into a nice Hamilton or Tissot automatic. Both are reputable Swiss companies that have been around since the 1800's. Good luck.
    Would you say I have a plethora of watches?

Thank you for the replies. I did purchase the watch at "Jared" type store however my credit was with LeVian and not the Jewelry store. I returned a expensive LeVian ring that my GF no longer wore. At the end of the day it came to about $700 out of pocket to buy the Levian (after using the $1000 credit). I dont like the idea of buying a watch on credit so I was somewhat happy with getting a over $2000 MSRP watch for $700 cash. I currently own a nice Limited Edition Quartz Tissot I purchased at same store and have had it for 6 yrs, it is a little too fancy for every day but it is a great watch. There is a manual skeleton Tissot that I really like (except for the strap). I am currently saving up for my next watch purchase will be a piece in the $2500 range.

Thread Information