New guy with a question on a website

Thread: New guy with a question on a website

New guy with a question on a website

Hi All,
    I am new on here and just kind of getting into watches. right now I just have a couple fossils and a casio g shock. anyways, I am looking at getting another fossil watch just for fun with some birthday money and I found it at Mrwatch for a good deal. However, I see that they only offer a 2 year warranty when you buy with them and you do not get the fossil 11 year warranty. i can get the watch for 45 dollars less than retail but I want to know if mrwatch is a good place to purchase from and if it would be better to just pay the full price to get the Fossil warranty. Oh also another detail is that the one i want is no longer offered on Fossil's website so I can only find this watch at online dealers. Here's the model I looking at
    Fossil
    So you guys have a better place to shop online let me know!

Re: New guy with a question on a website

Mr.Watch has some very scary reviews on Amazon, particularly around import tax into the UK. I read them *after* I placed my order. I ended up being a very happy customer, but there seem to be a lot of people who are not. The testimonials of unhappy customers had me in bits until my watch arrived. Tread with care.

Good advice.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Ordered a Seiko from Mr. Watch last month. Watch was shipped quickly, 100% authentic . Very pleased. On something like a Fossil, I wouldn't hesitate.

Frankly a warranty on a watch that inexpensive is a luxury - especially a quartz. Cheaper to buy another one than pay to fix it.

I live in the US so I dont think those tax issues will be a problem. Sounds like it is not a bad idea to go for it then. Another place I also checked out today was nywatchstore.com. the rep I talked to said that the offer the full manufacture warranty. so I might go with them cuz its the same price and i get the full Fossil warranty, unless someone would advise me from not purchasing from them.

Thread Information