nixon unit movment swap questions

Thread: nixon unit movment swap questions

nixon unit movment swap questions

so I really like the unit ss watch. I've never seen one in person but I've read that the ss in silver and red has a really dim display. I was wondering if it would be possible to swap the movement out of say the unit ss in black and green and put it in the stainless one? or even the movement from one of the other unit models?
    Collection so far in order of acquisition: Casio G shock DW-5600E, Fossil Blue, Fossil Coachman Chrono, Citizen Nighthawk, Orient Disk Green and black.

Re: nixon unit movment swap questions

Quote Originally Posted by sam0840 View Post
    so I really like the unit ss watch. I've never seen one in person but I've read that the ss in silver and red has a really dim display. I was wondering if it would be possible to swap the movement out of say the unit ss in black and green and put it in the stainless one? or even the movement from one of the other unit models?

anyone have any ideas?
    Collection so far in order of acquisition: Casio G shock DW-5600E, Fossil Blue, Fossil Coachman Chrono, Citizen Nighthawk, Orient Disk Green and black.

Re: nixon unit movment swap questions

Should have no problems doing that if its the same size. I trust the interior of both watches should be the same, if you purchased both I believe your dealer should be able to help you do that.

Thread Information