Tokyo Flash / Kisai watches - Page 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tokyo Flash / Kisai watches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Tokyo Flash / Kisai watches

Well now that I am on the “Tokyo Flash” mailing list I received an invitation to buy their new "PSI" watch, so called because it echoes a pressure gauge with dial and indicating needle. At first I thought why would I be interested in that, but clicked on the watch page and the watch acquisition demon sitting on my shoulder said “why not”? I bought the silver case, black dial and leather strap version which will team well with the U-Boat watch of a similar configuration. The “PSI” watch arrived yesterday and right now I am charging it up via a USB port. Seems easy to use, a single button press shows you the hour, the dial pointer then swings to the 10 minute group and next the minutes, same system as used by the led matrix watches, but here you read the numbers sequentially rather than at a single glance. The watch looks great and any diver will be glad to own one, just don’t take it anywhere near the water!
    Name:  Tokyoflash PSI watch.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  86.8 KB
    Last edited by seadial; April 14th, 2019 at 03:37.

Re: Tokyo Flash / Kisai watches

Quote Originally Posted by seadial View Post
    Well now that I am on the “Tokyo Flash” mailing list I received an invitation to buy their new "PSI" watch, so called because it echoes a pressure gauge with dial and indicating needle. At first I thought why would I be interested in that, but clicked on the watch page and the watch acquisition demon sitting on my shoulder said “why not”? I bought the silver case, black dial and leather strap version which will team well with the U-Boat watch of a similar configuration. The “PSI” watch arrived yesterday and right now I am charging it up via a USB port. Seems easy to use, a single button press shows you the hour, the dial pointer then swings to the 10 minute group and next the minutes, same system as used by the led matrix watches, but here you read the numbers sequentially rather than at a single glance. The watch looks great and any diver will be glad to own one, just don’t take it anywhere near the water!
    Name:  Tokyoflash PSI watch.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  86.8 KB

Nice design indeed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information