What do you think about CURREN watches?
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: What do you think about CURREN watches?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned

What do you think about CURREN watches?

So, what do you think. Are they good??

They look good and they are cheap. You can find a lot of them on eBay. I want to buy one so I need an opinion!

Thanks!

Re: What do you think about CURREN watches?

Yes , i think they look good and not cheap

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mercy.nick View Post
    Yes , i think they look good and not cheap

Please dont leave useless posts!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

i did not know about curren watch,i search the curren watch in google,i see it in lookforwatch.com,you can ask the lookforwatch service,Curren Watches - Professional China Brand Steel Watches,Leather Watches,Mechanical Watches And Quartz Watches Factory

eBay brands like Curren, KaKa, Chenxi, etc are really cheap. There is nothing wrong with them - I have a Kaka and 2 Chenxi's but they are cheap and poorly plated base metal. After a while sweat and water wears the plating off and soon the watch looks bad. And the bands and bracelets are cheap, uncomfortable and prone to damage.

If you like the style, buy it. Just realize your not getting a watch that is built to last. I bought mine because they are cheap 'homages' to styles of watches I was currently thinking about. Buying and wearing them helped me make a decision on whether or not to buy them.
    Valentino83 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tomjoad View Post
    eBay brands like Curren, KaKa, Chenxi, etc are really cheap. There is nothing wrong with them - I have a Kaka and 2 Chenxi's but they are cheap and poorly plated base metal. After a while sweat and water wears the plating off and soon the watch looks bad. And the bands and bracelets are cheap, uncomfortable and prone to damage.

If you like the style, buy it. Just realize your not getting a watch that is built to last. I bought mine because they are cheap 'homages' to styles of watches I was currently thinking about. Buying and wearing them helped me make a decision on whether or not to buy them.
    Very true. I have a Curren that I just got as xmas present. After a few hours of use, I notice I lost a decoration screw from above the hourglass (leaving a very visible hole behind that will certainly collect dust) and some tiny bents and scratches on the metal-looking circle around the hourglass...
    Valentino83 likes this.

I bought a Curren watch for no other reason than because I have one suit that none of my other watches really went with properly. So I bought a Curren from a certain Chinese website for under $10 which matches the suit perfectly.

It is definitely better than you would expect for the price - I doubt anyone would peg it for a $9 watch when I wear it with my suit. But that said it is not going to fool anyone who looks at it closely. The prime irritant for me is the lack of precision with the crystal... something about it just looks off. Even the cheapest Seiko has an absolutely precision-engineered crystal but the Curren doesn't have that.

But for the money, Curren certainly isn't a bad purchase. If it lasts two years with infrequent use (maybe 1x a week max) I'd say that I got my money's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by gabore View Post
    got as xmas present
    Who was the ar$e that gave you that as as Xmas pressie ? :O And not to say people in DK are poor and can't afford at least a Lorus.

All these Chinese , 2 for 5$ brands are simply a waste of that little money you pay for them.
    V10k likes this.
    JDM FTW

My 2 ultimate grails are VFM and TOTC.
    A good read is like medicine for the brain.

I had one that I bought for about 5bucks for my trip to Cuba didn't feel like taking a chance and losing my watch. I can't say much about it the quailty is about the same as 20$ walmart watch is you do buy one don't expect much from it. If you like the style of it go for it but don't expect it to be anything out of this world

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    Support your local paramedics...Run with scissors.
    Valentino83 likes this.

I bought 2 curren watches from this site as well Curren Watch Website, so far I have not heard any problem with those watches. The funny thing is that when you wear it, people admire it and think it's expensive.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information