What do you think about this watch?

Thread: What do you think about this watch?

What do you think about this watch?

Hi everybody. This is the very first time I post anything on any watch forum. A Google search led me here and hopefully you can give some advice. I had originally posted in another sub forum but was adviced to post here.

First of all, I have the exact watch which is shown here:
    Scandinavia Arts Ltd.

I got the watch from my parents when I turned 18 and naturally it means a lot to me. Lately I've paid a bit more attention to the trends in men's watches and I was thinking that it would be nice to get some feedback from people who actually knows something about watches.

So long story short, what do you think about it? Honestly. As you can see on the picture it has a black face and a black strap and it has come to my attention that a white face with a brown or even a black strap is perhaps a more versatile look. I could get a brown strap for it in addition, though, to have something to choose from, but I'm not sure about the black face / brown strap look (there is a picture of that as wellhttp://www.scandinaviaarts.com/image..._browncalf.jpg).

I use it in casual settings, my everyday, as well as in more formal settings (not too often). You know, watches are expensive so it's not like you just go down and pick a new one now and then when you have limited funds. :P

And a little about myself:
    I'm a 20 year old guy, Caucasian with dark brown hair and eyes, 183 cm tall, 78 kilos, normal build. I go to college and I most often wear a nice pair of jeans and a nice t-shirt or something like that.

So to sum up, I think I'm asking for comments / advice / opinions on the watch, its look, what works well with it, what works less well, that sort of thing.

Thank you very much :)

Re: What do you think about this watch?

I would stick with the black strap, looks better with the dial. You could pull this off in more formal settings, just depends what you're wearing. The watch looks nice though.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: What do you think about this watch?

First of all: Welcome to WUS and welcome to Fashion Watches as well. Your duplicate post on the other sub forum has been deleted. It simply does not belong there.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Thread Information