Aloha Everyone,

I have taken a giant technological step into the 21st century by deciding to use Twitter to file reports from Baselworld 2009.

It could be at least semi-interesting to see me go from my life here on Kauai to the glam and bling of Basel.

If you are a watch lover, it's a great chance to get a sneak peek behind the scenes at the world's largest watch and jewelry trade show. I'll give you my take on what I observe. Feel free to mention my twittering (tweeting?) on any watch forums you visit and post the link below.

If you are a friend of mine, it's a fun chance to see what I'm up to while I'm in Switzerland.

And if you're my parents, it's a good chance to see what I look like in a suit and tie.

I've figured out how to post pictures from my iPhone, so that will make things a little more like being there...but don't get your hopes up too much - I spend 90% of my time in Basel working my butt off in my booth or sleeping...still should be fun.

To sign, visit my blog and click on the "follow" link.

http://bathysclub.blogspot.com/

As a twitter newbie, I really had no idea what it was about, but after I signed on, I can see how useful it is - like a real-time global blog with 6M users.
Whatever you're into, there's someone, somewhere tweeting about it right this second.

See you in Blog-land.

Mahalo plenty,

John
Owner

Bathys Hawaii

`Oi kau ka lā, e hana i ola honua - While the sun yet shines, do all you can.

Contact Info:

Email : [email protected]
Web : www.bathyshawaii.com