WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Has anyone checked if coin edge bezels are compatible with the Kamasu?

4K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  3-1-1 
#1 ·
If someone could clarify that would be great! I know the kamasu has some differences but I have seen a picture with no details showing the mod.

#3 ·
I expect that AM bezels will fit the Kamasu. I doubt that Orient has produced a new case. Same case, same crystal size, same movement. The wider bezel is a response to the 'hard to grip and turn' complaint. The bezel may be closer to the Triton bezel shape, less slope and more edge. I'm certain a modded Kamasu will appear soon.

#12 ·
Received this today - the Orient Kamasu Green/Turquoise dial diver - a lot of watch for very little money.
Specs -
  • Orient In house movement (38-40 Hr power reserve)
  • Sapphire Crystal
  • 41mm case size
  • 22 mm lug width

View attachment 14220179

View attachment 14220181

View attachment 14220183

I have been looking for the red dial version - it can be found on eBay - currently being sold by a Russian seller.

#14 ·
I asked Marc at Long Island Watch if his Mako/Ray bezels would fit the Kamasu. His answer was no, they do not fit. Too bad, as the bezel is the only thing I don't like about the Kamasu.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.