Kamasu? - Page 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Kamasu?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Kamasu?

Quote Originally Posted by apudabam View Post
    Which is the limited edition? CAn you take a pic?
    Already in the return package. Here is the photo from Orient USA website.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    apudabam likes this.

Love my Cuda LE now that I have it on this perlon. There’s supposedly some variability in each metallic mother of pearl dial. To each their own...
    Attached Images Attached Images

tmvu13, Usafwolfe and Vamospues like this.
    Vortic Lancaster & Canton | Vostok Amphibia WUS Slava, Compressor 4, SE Antarctica, SE 24-Hour, Wave, Radio Room, Captain & Scuba Dude - Neptune SE Silver - Komandirskie '85 Italian 1945 - Retro K-43 | Kirovskie Aqua Crab | Raketa White Kopernik & Compass Rose | Vostok-Design Civilian, Navy & WUS Ratnik | Zeppelin LZ127 Graf Zeppelin | Seiko Blue Alpinist LE, 5 Series | Bulova BVA-Series 120 | Orient Ray II, Disk Rainbow | Caravelle Arnold

Orient just emailed me that the LE Kamasu was supposed to ship in a limited edition box. It didn’t, so they are sending me one. They caught the mistake themselves. Nice customer service after the fact.
    apudabam likes this.
    Vortic Lancaster & Canton | Vostok Amphibia WUS Slava, Compressor 4, SE Antarctica, SE 24-Hour, Wave, Radio Room, Captain & Scuba Dude - Neptune SE Silver - Komandirskie '85 Italian 1945 - Retro K-43 | Kirovskie Aqua Crab | Raketa White Kopernik & Compass Rose | Vostok-Design Civilian, Navy & WUS Ratnik | Zeppelin LZ127 Graf Zeppelin | Seiko Blue Alpinist LE, 5 Series | Bulova BVA-Series 120 | Orient Ray II, Disk Rainbow | Caravelle Arnold

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Noooo! i was just going to pull tue trigger and now the orient kamasu (mako iii on site) has sold out with only the mineral class variant still available on Jomashop!😯😢😭

Interesting color scheme. I don't recall seeing a gold bezel and hands on an otherwise stainless watch. Kinda like it, especially with the blue dial.

Quote Originally Posted by robbleeca View Post
    Purchased the limited edition. Still under delivery. Will see how it works out.
    Where did you purchase the LE from?

i did it, i bought the blue kamasu with rubber band. it is coming on the 10th😆

just came in and worth every penny $181 US.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mi6_ and ohhenry1 like this.

Hello,

I've recently noticed that the bezel aren't properly aligned to the dial marker.
    Please watch the youtube video at minute 5:02, that bezel misalignment is similar to my watch.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

I have a Ray II, there really isn't any slop in the bezel with that watch, it hits the market spot on. The only defect out-of-the-box was some missing plastic/lume paint (not sure which) on the bezel dot. For a $150 watch that has otherwise perfect dial/bezel alignment and is within +5 sec/day I wasn't going to send it back to amazon for replacement.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information